Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

As Trengilly says, I occasionally add map pins for immersion.
I also enjoy placing map pins for immersion as well.

It helps me remember where everything is.

I believe that there's a mod that adds random map pins on features for immersion as well, with names based on local topography.

What level is that on? The only reason I ask is that on higher levels I get a lot of "we hate you because your breath stinks" in the beginning, and some of those just never go away (even after brushing my teeth)....

What level is that on? The only reason I ask is that on higher levels I get a lot of "we hate you because your breath stinks" in the beginning, and some of those just never go away (even after brushing my teeth)....

Emperor here as well.

Norway got a bad start, and lost around three settlers and 3-4 workers to barbs, which I claimed with my scouts.

Norway's captured settlers.jpg

OMG! The head of the Colossus has turned into a flaming oil can! :lol:

Can't help but wonder: why the three industrial zones so close together in the top right corner?

I don't think that is supposed to be there (YNaMP, Terra)

also, @God of Kings, do you know the name of the map pin mod?

I actually had to zoom in to see what it was...

But yeah, seems like a bug.

Can't help but wonder: why the three industrial zones so close together in the top right corner?

I *think* he just had one at first, but then the other cities grew so big that he could build another district, and he didn't need any other district, so he went with the best (only) adjacency bonus he could get.

I *think* he just had one at first, but then the other cities grew so big that he could build another district, and he didn't need any other district, so he went with the best (only) adjacency bonus he could get.
Having 2x6 envoys at industrial city states is a good reason to build multiple IZs close to each other, if you can afford it. I wonder why he build power plants in all of them. Did he need a lot of GE points?

Meh, it just worked out that way for the three cities that intersected there... no, I was not trying to replicate the old-style German super-zones :lol:
And Germany is envious that you built them and they're Persian super-zones now, not German super-zones, and that's why they denounced you!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....097/3B410D04AF0B9AE1FD713535CAB1429CD435A4DC/

Poor Armagh. I wonder how much of a penalty I would get for putting them out of their misery...

I noticed I can still send them envoys, though.
Something similar happened to me once, although it wasn't a City-State that couldn't settle his capital...

I was playing a hot seat game with my brother on a TSL map. He was playing as France. In that game, Germany, Rome, Poland, Norway and him all spawned in Europe, and Barbarossa didn't have place to settle Aachen - he was trapped between Paris and Kraków.

Meanwhile, I was alone, happily colonizing both Americas as Brazil :D

I was just going to sleep, and you post this! Now I'm gonna have nightmares about her :nono:

Although the fourth picture isn't that bad...

She looks like a completely different person in the 4th picture. With a sad puppy face look.

Top Bottom