Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

And I call wonders how they are called in game :p

However, I call Jayavarman VII "Jay".

Don't forget the Anchor What, Gerbil Bark-all, Haggis Sophia, Mecha-body Temple, Mausoleum at Heli-Carnages, and the Rural Valley.

Rural Valley is funny because that location is the one place in Germany that's as far away from rural as it gets. :D

Hello, neighbor!

hello neighbor!.png

Is it normal for City-States to spawn this close? Don't remember this happening before the Fall Patch.
(Also, Hong Kong being near China is relevant.)

Cleopatra Denounced everyone.jpg

Pericles denounced everyone.jpg

I just find the fact that these two leaders denounced everyone in the game funny. Cleopatra was a jerk, conquering London, Antananarivo, and Brussels.....

England's culture is dominant over mines.jpg

England about to achieve Culture Victory.jpg

England only has one city left, and those stupid Pop-ups claimed she was going to win a Culture Victory. Why hasn't Firaxis removed this bug?

Please, tell me your secret how to become a friend of Brazil...

Get less great People? He also had the secondary Agenda Paranoid in this game. I was far away from him and had a smaller army, so he was happy. Only at the very end of the game, he forward settled me in a desert area. Then he got paranoid about me.

Please, tell me your secret how to become a friend of Brazil...

If he's doing well, he'll grab some GP and be happy. In the first game after the last update I've finally seen the approval message for his agenda (says how they'll achieve great things in Brazil). Next challenge: see Qin's positive message :D

If he's doing well, he'll grab some GP and be happy. In the first game after the last update I've finally seen the approval message for his agenda (says how they'll achieve great things in Brazil). Next challenge: see Qin's positive message :D

Eh, I play on Emperor. I see Egghead's positive message often enough. I typically don't bother with any pre-Renaissance/Industrial wonders except Colosseum.

Eh, I play on Emperor. I see Egghead's positive message often enough. I typically don't bother with any pre-Renaissance/Industrial wonders except Colosseum.

Well, in my games (King though) it's not that I bother with ancient and classical wonders a lot (you don't have a chance to build most of them too) but the thing is, Qin ain't bothered with them either.

So I recently picked up Civ 6. I've done a few starts to get myself used to the game, and now decided to do a full game as Rome. First start on Pangea, and this happens:

I started on the desert tile, lol!
Take it from the positive side - in this alternate history, Rome will never be pillaged by barbarians!

So I recently picked up Civ 6. I've done a few starts to get myself used to the game, and now decided to do a full game as Rome. First start on Pangea, and this happens:

It looks like the City Placement bug.

Today anthropologists announced they have stumbled upon a primitive tribe which has never had any contact with the outside world. They call themselves "Romans".

The tribe has spent the last 5000 years arguing about which mountain to connect to using an aqueduct.

Well, if you want a challenge... It's pretty simple. You put your city on one of the tiles, where probably doesn't matter much, you rush Bronze Working, chop an Encampment, get some units out, conquer a city state, and then start expanding from there.

Top Bottom