Civ4 Leaders Mod

Llotyhy said:
On the other question - Sure that's possible! :) You'll have to copy the files from this mod to the folder with the other mod you're using, and then you'll have both in one. :cool:

I'm sorry, but I am very new at this, and if someone could tell me how I can combine the files without one overwriting the other, I would be very grateful. What I've tried to do is to copy the files from within the Assets folder of this mod into another, but in some cases (within the XML folder) the files have the same name (e.g., the CIV4UnitInfos.xml and CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml).

I've just been guessing what I'm supposed to do, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, and I'd really appreciate someone pointing me back in the right direction with slightly more specific directions.

Thanks very much.

Hey Wyz, you are probably right...my point was that as a non Muslim they cannot dictate what I do. I think it is very arrogant of them to try.

don't get the wrong idea by this response--but i am something of a comparative mythologist... i am quite anti-religious, but i study it endlessly.

to the muslims, their god is THE god. since they feel they are the only ones who are right, they think they can dictate what you do.

i agree with you, though, so no flaming!! ;)

i reaally want this mod, been looking for something to alow my friend to play as hitler, that last download link doesn't work anymore, anyone have it somewhere?

i an not muslem, but having Muhhamad as a leader head is inappropriate acording to their custom. In fact it is a grave sin depicting him.

In fact its even less of a sin to murder people for commiting such a grave sin. And why do we care so much about offending crazy people? :lol:

I am not able to download the file. Please give the another link.
Same here, mod looks very interesting (and less demandable for pc because of the simplified graphic), BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT! Both links doesn't work!

The author's last comment was over two years ago. I think that file is long gone, and if it wasn't, would be grossly incompatible with any civ version in any case.
Thanx for the info, i'll try to download the Civ Gold 4.0 instead. Btw any indeas how to incorporate only new leaders, not new civs (or at least not all of them)?

Thanx for the info, i'll try to download the Civ Gold 4.0 instead. Btw any indeas how to incorporate only new leaders, not new civs (or at least not all of them)?

I answered this in the Gold forum. Take a look and let me know if you have any further questions.

Top Bottom