Civ6 R&F, Let's Warmonger, Sumeria, Marathon, Deity

THE CART AND THE BOW
-The 2 premiere warmonger civs meet in the ancient era
*Adjusting your YouTube play speed to x2 strongly recommended.

MY ZIGGURAT’S BETTER THAN YOUR PSEUDOSCIENCE PYRAMIDS!!!
-And I can prove it.

TO PEACE OR NOT TO PEACE, THAT IS THE QUESTION
-Warcarts are becoming increasingly fragile and a Magnus chopout with the Temple of Artemis food/housing bonus could probably stabilize the loyalty mechanics until the warcarts can be upgraded. Hmmm…

FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE KNIGHTS FEAR TO TREAD
Or as Confucius put it, "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

TO PERSIA!!! CYRUS COMES DOWN WITH A BAD CASE OF DEJA VU
They tell me Cyrus has an irrational fear of early game heavy cavalry units (Hetairoi-phobia). So as not to press any advantages that might be seen as “unsportsmanlike,” I decided to send these knights instead.

Last edited:
MAYBE THE GHOSTBUSTERS CAN FIGURE THIS ONE OUT, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED
-Things had been going so well, for so looong. It started when I casually moved an 84 health knight to attack Susa's "ancient walls+knight garrison+no steel." After attacking, my knight moved from green to deep red before being eliminated by city wall fire. It got worse from there…
*Perhaps I should pay more attention to the relative strengths, bonuses, modifiers, etc...before attacking :undecide:
*Adjusting your YouTube play speed to x2 strongly recommended.

THE LOST MAPUCHE WAR
-Sumerian scribes are at a loss as to what exactly happened to the historical archive for the vast majority of the Mapuche war.
***Your trusty chronicler forgot to hit the "resume" button.

HOW'S THAT DIVINE THING WORKING OUT FOR YOU?
-Last bit of the lost Mapuche war & removal of the krazed God King Jayavarman VII from the Khmer throne!!!

THE AMENITY CRAZED SCOTS DRAW SUMERIA INTO YET ANOTHER WAR!!

THE CART AND THE BOW (FINALE)
-The search for Madrid.
*I had been hoping to run the HUGE Pangea map before the millennium changed from BC to AD @ year zero. I think the early game carnage with Nubia cost me. 310AD, not bad though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom