CivCraft -- Civ themed Minecraft Server -- World9

Incoming game suggests that he is waiting for Notch's space game to be released. However, the phrase in brackets suggests that both croxis and seafroggys are working together to establish world 10. The latter phrase seems to mean more, so I guess that croxis is going to update the civcraft plugins and a few others, and then voila, we have an entirely different minecraft game due to those plugins. On the other hand, I also think he could be waiting for 1.3 to come out, because that is when bukkit will merge with Mojang (or something like that) and this might cause problems with croxis' plugins. End of analysis.

I'm kind of thinking he means Notch's space game.

I think that we should get Rome built one way or another. I'm all for a completely new server. Creative mode even. I could help pay. We just need people. Lots and lots of people.

If you're willing, we (Canuck and I) could whitelist everyone, so you, Ferris, can come and build on our server! I'm sure it would be fine for now. :)

I've been playing around with bukkit server on my PC (it has 16 Gigs of RAM - not sure what most servers would use). Getting the hang of plugins and such. :) I have the server offline right now. It was just for me testing stuff. Lots of neat plugins, though.

If you're willing, we (Canuck and I) could whitelist everyone, so you, Ferris, can come and build on our server! I'm sure it would be fine for now. :)
Yeah the server is really fun, and it can be a temporary place where we can meet up... And the tower would be a cool place to meet... WAIT... I must make an extention... And a place for all the extra people... (i love the tower me and canuck made) your welcome to come, its vanilla but its so fun :D

Just FYI everyone (once again) I might be away for quite a while, you can communicate to me through the fourms, Hope to see you again! :D

Top Bottom