CivCraft -- Civ themed Minecraft Server -- World9

Keyboard's fixed... as you know because I've been on the server. ANYWAYZ, is Croxis on a public server list? I think it is because many new people no one knows have been showing up and causing trouble... I suggest you take it off the list.

I was a victim of griefing by the player sodayoda1, he took all my wheat and broke my farm. I won't repair it so everyone can see.

Just wait for Skwink or Croxis to rollback their actions and ban them. However, I'm not sure if it works for stolen items.

Don't tell me Soda is still mucking around.

aye he is ive seen him around and he probably is still greifing....also NikkyBlack griefd Stars farm

According to hawk here, soda did that (too). I've kicked him from Lamanai. He was awfully silent when I told him the charges against him. I even gave him the chance to look at the evidence against him.

The reason he was silent is because he was planning something. Just now, I logged on and every single building in Lamanai has a a sign on it: BEWARE THE BROOD (also, Brood swarm is coming, Reserved for the brood). The only houses without the signs are sodayoda1's, Andrews, and webbles. Apparently Boby250 discovered it and showed me as soon as possible.

ok well if any of them are in the town,Andrew weeble or soda,then they should be kicked,they cant do anything if there not in

ok well since i dont want to deal with greifers...and i was griefed by allster101,i think im moving to babylon....

I was a victim of griefing by the player sodayoda1, he took all my wheat and broke my farm. I won't repair it so everyone can see.

Last time, it was "his brother", and "his brother" that mentioned getting lots of people to grief croxis' server. If Soda doesn't say that it was his little brother, then he was indeed lying in the last server world.

ok well if any of them are in the town,Andrew weeble or soda,then they should be kicked,they cant do anything if there not in

I think this group should be on a permenant ban list. (never clear their names)

i agree on the perm ban list thing.

Agreed!

Croxis, we need you on the server asap. The Portal to nether has also been removed completely, farms damaged and signs vandalised. If you really are busy and you get the message late, that's understandable. You've got teaching to do and that's more important. Otherwise, I may as well head off to Babylon.

Do a general rollback of the griefers' actions, too, please! ;)

The best way to get my attention is through the cfc chatroom. If I am at my computer I am usually there.

Also use the moderator ticket system (/modreq <message>) as it allows mods to be able to respond and teleport to your issue even if you are not online when they are.

Single incident can be forgiven to anyone, as it may have been a mistake or misunderstanding, but repeat offenders should in my opinion be permanently banned. Anyway, it's croxis' server and it's his call how to deal with this situation.

And player lukeeboy99 griefed the road to Lamanai. -_-

According to Hawk, Sodayoda broke the road. lukeeboy99 only placed cobblestone. I suspect he fell into the hole in the road and needed to place blocks to get out.

Sodayoda1 has been banned. Remember guys, don't repair things. If you do it will mess with the roll back.

@Croxis: Can mods do rollbacks or do you have to?

Top Bottom