• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CivFanatics Community Chat

I dont think I ever mentioned anything about that. i was saying that we dont chat into the wee hours when we have to wake up the next morning, and not afternoon.

Which goes back to my point to which you replied with the above line. Because in most channels, Im sure you dont needlessly spam.

It's only considered spam because the ops are paranoid about other channels. If I went into another channel and started talking about yet another channel, I doubt the people in that channel would really care, unless their ops were equally paranoid and had autokick on.

I dont think I ever mentioned anything about that. i was saying that we dont chat into the wee hours when we have to wake up the next morning, and not afternoon.

You don't chat much in the afternoon, either, or the late morning.

late morning and afternoon I am at school, or asleep. So unless I somehow manage to chat while basically unconsious ( in both cases...), I dont think I will be anytime soon.

late morning and afternoon I am at school, or asleep. So unless I somehow manage to chat while basically unconsious ( in both cases...), I dont think I will be anytime soon.

"You" was dealing with #civfanatics, not simply you, stickciv; You is also a plural pronoun. Some dialectal varients of "You" include "You all", "Youse", "Youse guys" or "Y'all".

I know your first language is Russian, but c'mon man! You've been living in the States for a while now!

Then excused me, since I failed to understand your post. If you wish to continue this discussion, you know where to find me. ( on IRC )

"You" was dealing with #civfanatics, not simply you, stickciv; You is also a plural pronoun. Some dialectal varients of "You" include "You all", "Youse", "Youse guys" or "Y'all".

I know your first language is Russian, but c'mon man! You've been living in the States for a while now!
So THAT explains why I was forced to put stickciv on my ignore list! (he annoyes the **** out of me, because he never seems to reply to what I ACTUALLY say)

And yea, this doesn't need an announcement. Been there so long, everyone who enters immediately becomes deaf.

Moderator Action: Stop the flaming and watch the language.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

But most of the time, the ops only speak to threaten people or keep them in line. That doesn't make for a very produtive environment.

Yeah, sounds just like every other chatroom on the server. Except there's no threats in these other ones, it's just straight to kick. At least in some channels, you're allowed to talk about what you want or who you want, the other ones just do what #fiftychat has been complaining about. :rolleyes:

Are we still talking about IRC, or bragging about how you are still in high school?

Yeah man you so burned him. You like told him that he was younger then you. At least hes not old and living with his parents.

Yeah man you so burned him. You like told him that he was younger then you. At least hes not old and living with his parents.
What's wrong with living with your parents when you're in college? :confused:

It's not like Bill is some 40 year old guy or something...

At least hes not old and living with his parents.

cubsfan said "old" and nothing about being in college. Unless of course your definition of old is someone who is in college. If that's the case, I feel ancient. :old:

It's not like Bill is some 40 year old guy or something...

My mistake I thought he was old. Still though you shouldn't make fun of somebody because they're in highschool.

cubsfan said "old" and nothing about being in college. Unless of course your definition of old is someone who is in college. If that's the case, I feel ancient. :old:
No, no, no.

My misunderstanding! :wallbash:

(Thanks! :))

Top Bottom