1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civics and Reforms

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by Enginseer, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

You just choose another religion civic, wait one turn and then don't choose it again.

2. AndreyK

AndreyK Chieftain

Hi, Enginseer, thanks for your great modmods. I use many of them. When I choose Hereditary Rule (in marathon game) it gives gold and production for garrisons as stated +5% to wonder prod., then 3 turns later I see "An Event has ended" message and have no gold and prod from garrisons just 5% staying. Then I go to civ&ref screen and see that my government still Hereditary Rule, press to change, and choose it again, then I get gold & prod from garrisons again for 3 turns.

3. AndreyK

AndreyK Chieftain

I observed it longer, it says event lasted for 3 turns, but it happens every 1-2 turns, mostly every turn

4. Enginseer

How unusual the event would end! I will check that out and see if I can replicate it and post an update asap. Thanks!

5. Joey Diamond

Joey Diamond Chieftain

Can you please explain how diplomatic favor on each civic works? I just can't by looking at numbers/numbers alone.

6. Enginseer

I'm intending to push a new version by next week or whenever Gazebo incorporates the Tutorial component I left on GitHub. The diplomatic favor is reworked and works just like this. If you have the same civics in a category, you receive the + number you see here. Otherwise you receive a -5 if you don't share anything.

Joey Diamond likes this.
  7. Bate1999

Bate1999 Chieftain

From crashing saved game

Attached Files: