• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civilization 5 vs. Tic Tac Toe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just dont play tic tac toe with cool people! :lol:

That was truly awesome. I wish this forum had a 'rep' system, I'd double down on that.

For all you critics of Tic Tac Toe...there is a patch on the way to improve some of the complaints in respect to diplomacy that have been expressed in the forums. Great new modding tools on the way as well so you can jazz up those "x" and "o"....s. So you can make new excellent new opponents to play as against. I mean look at the advancements made so far? Clearly the AI has evolved.

It was developed in Ancient Egypt so with just a few more thousand years the game will finally reach its pentacle. Civilization has no where near this long clear record of customer support.

Strip tac toe >>> Strip Civ.

Especially when she insists on marathon.

Today I learned the most simple way to win EVERY game of tic tac toe:

Go first and go in the center square. Your culture from this move blocks off your opponent from going in any other square. Game, set and match!

Maybe your sarcasm is lost on some, but not on me. Your comment is clearly poking fun at Civ V. :mischief:

Is even Afforess now a target? When i think that he was one of the best modders in the community... Now a simple joke is his ruin...

Ah and i want to notice that now Football Manager 2011 has the same number of players on Steam of Civ V... Not bad for a not Steam related niche game...

If he's such a long term member of the community, why doesn't he have enough respect for CFC to not post pointless anti Civ V threads...?

Is even Afforess now a target? When i think that he was one of the best modders in the community... Now a simple joke is his ruin...

If he's such a long term member of the community, why doesn't he have enough respect for CFC to not post pointless anti Civ V threads...?

This isn't an anti-Civilization 5 thread. It's a pro-tic tac toe thread. I didn't bash Civ5 at all, I just made a comparison of the two games, and revealed which I felt was superior. Clearly you misunderstand this entire thread. ;)

I think tic tac toe is a horrible and discriminating game. It uses crosses! Blasphemy! I say we launch a crusade against this devillish game! Death to the heretic! Purge the heathen! Cleanse the lands from this hellspawn!

This thread has astounded me. Congratulations to all involved.

Seriously?

It's a joke thread, and it's turned out to be a pretty funny one. Relax, man. :goodjob:

Tic-Tac-Toe is horrible, it literally ruined my life. I pre-ordered it, and it wasn't anything like the game's predecessor Tic-Tac. They totally dumbed it down for console-kiddies, the AI stinks and diplomacy? What diplomacy? Look at the UI, what a joke...four crossed lines? C'mon! Totally console ready.

I'm starting a class-action lawsuit. Who's in?

Consider me in. U deserve a refund. :D

The AI: Tic Tac Toe's AI is extremely well written. The AI never loses, and at worst, will tie. Tic Tac Toe's AI does not cheat or receive any handicaps or bonuses.

But it can never win against a competent opponent either. Civ5 AI can, on occasion, sneak out a victory. I would say this one's a draw.

I've found the SP experience in Tic Tac Toe is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom