• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civilization 5 vs. Tic Tac Toe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we care really if it's a necro or not? A thread is a thread, sometimes bringing it back for others to see can be interesting and amusing at the same time.

I for one enjoyed refreshing Aforess' brilliant idea, I've totally forgotten about this golden oldie.

Come now. We're still waiting for Finger Linger Fie, the expansion that will fix everything about Tic Tac Toe.

Why should we care really if it's a necro or not? A thread is a thread, sometimes bringing it back for others to see can be interesting and amusing at the same time.

I for one enjoyed refreshing Aforess' brilliant idea, I've totally forgotten about this golden oldie.

It's against the rules, any major bumping of threads on majority of forums is often considered against the rules. But there should be however a HALL of FAME of funny threads that go extinct.

Hopefully someone has mentioned that a limitation of tic-tack-toe is that it is 1UPT:D

Moderator Action: Unless it's for a very good reason, we usually don't like people to bump old threads. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom