Civilization III Aeon

Got another error:mad:

figured out how to post pictures :)

Ahh, sorry didn't see that:blush:.Thanks for the world map, I too quite enjoy playing the world map.

I thought you removed this?

Alright, you got me stumped. All buildings have Diplomatic Victory disabled, as well as the scenario settings.

1. Clever use of photoshop?
2. New bug or bug I don't know of?
3. ???

Going with #1 for now. :)

If not, can you describe how this happened and what building triggered it?

No photoshop, I just too a screen cap and cropped it. I don't know what building triggered it, I'll look for it. Oh well I'll play and just go for the conquest victory:mischief:

Thanks Ken, here's the missing file (updated on front page as well).

Attachments

• SiegeCannonDeath.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 447
hello
mercenary guard sound ..\Archer\ArchVicYell.wav dont no exit i am changed with archerfortify.wav

Not sure what you mean, Olriclo, but it works fine for me in game.

While this is bumped, I can say that I'm working on Aeon II now and I believe it will be a solid improvement in these ways:

much bigger
more accurate
more fun
better gameplay

My guess would be that it'll be done in 3 months, we'll see. :)

I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but printing press is not required to get to the other set of techs; so if you are not an european or an islamic nation, you can just forget about that and go on to the next set of techs and be 3 turns ahead of everyone in getting those wonders.

i keep crashing too once when i was upgrading trebuchets to canon and once when i had built a unit i dont remember which it crashed the game

I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but printing press is not required to get to the other set of techs; so if you are not an european or an islamic nation, you can just forget about that and go on to the next set of techs and be 3 turns ahead of everyone in getting those wonders.
Yep you're right. That shouldn't be like that.

i keep crashing too once when i was upgrading trebuchets to canon and once when i had built a unit i dont remember which it crashed the game
If you notice this happen again, get me which you were upgrading and I'll post a fix.

Top Bottom