Dountela

Chieftain
LOGO.jpg

Civilization III Conquests Plus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civilization-iii-conquests-plus-finished.31207/

Civilization III Conquest with most of the Conquests Scenarios units, buildings, techs, resources and wonders. Extra PTW WW2 units are also included.
There are [58 new units], [13 new wonders], [16 new building improvments], [63 new techs] and [8 new resources].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The basic premise of the mod is, that I wanted to add everything that comes packaged with the game.
That means there aren't any custom assets in this mod, this results in a consistent art style and makes every new addition fit together.

I have made a considerable effort to fit everything together and balance it as much as possible.
I have also edited Civilopedia extensively and tried to make sure everything is up to the Vanila game standards.
Finally, I have made some balance changes to some of the units and Civs.
Every change I made and new additions I made is explained on the Civilopedia.
Civilization III Conquests Plus 2.01 Update
- 3 new Buildings Improvements added (Codex, Cultural Preservation Bureau and Han school)
- 3 new Wonders added (Temple of the Moon, Temple of the Sun and Palace of the Masks)
- Did some bug fixes, Balance changes and Civilopedia improvements.

All the Conquests scenarios buildings are added now.

Enjoy the Update !

If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Ancient Times Tech Tree.png
    Ancient Times Tech Tree.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Middle Ages Tech Tree.png
    Middle Ages Tech Tree.png
    932 KB · Views: 52
  • Industrial Ages German Tech Tree.png
    Industrial Ages German Tech Tree.png
    868.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Industrial Ages American Tech Tree.png
    Industrial Ages American Tech Tree.png
    874.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Modern Times Tech Tree.png
    Modern Times Tech Tree.png
    895.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Thanks for this! I’m really liking how it’s playing. The ancient age lasts longer because of how many techs are added to that era, making ancient-era units relevant for longer. This is also such a sandbox as far as modifying units - who they available to, how strong they are - with a complete civiliopedia. Thank you so much for all that work.

Thanks for this! I’m really liking how it’s playing. The ancient age lasts longer because of how many techs are added to that era, making ancient-era units relevant for longer. This is also such a sandbox as far as modifying units - who they available to, how strong they are - with a complete civiliopedia. Thank you so much for all that work.
Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you like the mod. I have updated the mod and fixed some bugs and balance issues. also added 3 new improvements and 3 new wonders. Check it out.

2.02 Hotfix

Fixed the palace not spawning in the capital.
As well as some building balance tweaks.

Civilization III Conquests Plus 2.03 Update
- Fixed the temple of kukulkan, wonder splash crash
- Also did some bug fixes, Balance changes and Civilopedia improvements.

Top Bottom