Civilization IN SPACE!

I would recommend going with Normal everything, no particular reason why it should be dense or sparse.

Spoiler :

You sure about that? ;)

I mean, this hardly proves your point. Normal looks more natural anyways, one needs to travel light years to get to the next star system, do not make them too dense...

Em, how exactly does it not prove my point? There is a very real chance of players being isolated with normal settings, also warp drive.

Nebulae is a feature, not hostile feature. Your first pic has an escape Wormhole, the other two are a problem of a bad map scripting, not map setting. I mean, those starts just look bugy -- there is no way to contact that Orange civ completely isolated in Impassable nebulae...

Your first pic has an escape Wormhole, the other two are a problem of a bad map scripting, not map setting.

Actually it's a black hole methinks. Map settings affect the map scripting, y'know?

there is no way to contact that Orange civ completely isolated in Impassable nebulae...

Precisely my point.

OK ... I'm In this.

Will update my FF+ to 1.82 now!!!

Alrighty then, only one more player and we are almost ready to go!

Please advise;

I see on post #1 a link to the mod page (but I'm not sure which link there I need)

and from there I see Tigranes provided a link on the mod page that points to 1.82 update (1.99mb)but that can't be all I need

My understanding is that very soon there will be 1.83 installer available.

Jep, the Installer is pretty much going to be the only difference between 1.83 and 1.82 unless someone still finds any bugs in the current version.

D: Why would you do that?

:( Sorry to hear that.

Aaaaaaaaaand we are still looking for two more players.

Make 2 AI or alternatively have the number of AI equal the number of players.

We are still waiting for 1.83 anyway, until that arrives this game is still open for more players.

Top Bottom