Civilization Requests

For some reasons the Italian units, when clicked on, seem to answer in a vaguely Scandanavian language, not Italian (or Latin, for that matter). Is this an error or was this done intentionally?

OK, this is a great mod and I don't have any new civilizations to request but I would like to request some new leaders for existing civilizations if possible:

America: Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson

England: George III, Mary I

Germany: Hitler, Kaiser Wilhelm II

Italy: Mussolini

Carthage: Hamilcar Barca

I have a few other requests but they have already been submitted by other posters.

For some reasons the Italian units, when clicked on, seem to answer in a vaguely Scandanavian language, not Italian (or Latin, for that matter). Is this an error or was this done intentionally?

Italy uses the sound set from HRE.

OK, this is a great mod and I don't have any new civilizations to request but I would like to request some new leaders for existing civilizations if possible:

America: Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson

England: George III, Mary I

Germany: Hitler, Kaiser Wilhelm II

Italy: Mussolini

Carthage: Hamilcar Barca

I have a few other requests but they have already been submitted by other posters.

Hitler and Mussolini are coming. Wilhelm and Mary may be coming. I think Jefferson would be a good add. There is a George III LH around but I think the English roster is kinda full already. :)

Italy uses the sound set from HRE.

What's HRE? Holy Roman Empire? Or something else? I think it would be better to use the sound set for the Romans from the original Civ, because it seems weird for the Italians to be speaking a Scandinavian language (or whatever it is).

Thanks for putting together this mod -- it's really amazing.

Hitler and Mussolini are coming. Wilhelm and Mary may be coming. I think Jefferson would be a good add. There is a George III LH around but I think the English roster is kinda full already. :)
Good news on the ones you have planned, I am working on some scenarios about both World Wars and think it would be better to have the correct leaders for the major powers. I am also considering an American Revolution Scenario which is why I was looking for King George. I also think Jefferson has been overlooked in the Civ series. Plus I just hate seeing the French with more leaders than the Americans and English.

What's HRE? Holy Roman Empire? Or something else? I think it would be better to use the sound set for the Romans from the original Civ, because it seems weird for the Italians to be speaking a Scandinavian language (or whatever it is).

Thanks for putting together this mod -- it's really amazing.

I think the HRE language is Germanic, which I admit may not be a great fit. We can change it to Rome, certainly.

I'm glad you like it!

Good news on the ones you have planned, I am working on some scenarios about both World Wars and think it would be better to have the correct leaders for the major powers. I am also considering an American Revolution Scenario which is why I was looking for King George. I also think Jefferson has been overlooked in the Civ series. Plus I just hate seeing the French with more leaders than the Americans and English.

There is a King George III around, done by Ekmek. And it is quite good. France got loaded because I wanted to add Joan of Arc (because she was in past versions) and Richelieu was so damn good that I had to add him.

I'm not against George III, but other than for a Am Rv scenario I don't think he was regarded as a great leader. If someone does a Jefferson, I'll definitely add him.

Did you post on the general Leaderhead Request thread?

Just an idea for a "what-if" civilization.

In 1933, the people of Western Australia voted to secede from the Commonwealth of Australia. The referendum passed with 68% in favor. But British parliament didn't act and therefor, the secession never came. It would be cool if someone could make a theoretical civ if secession had been granted.

Dominion of Western Australia, Dominion of Westralia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_League
-----
Leader: Philip Collier (Premier-designate at the time of the referendum)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Philip_Collier.jpg
-----
UB: Regional Farming Community (Double agricultural production or something)
-----
UU: Light Horse Infantry
-----
Cities:

Perth
Albany
York
Broome
Kalgoorlie
Derby
Port Hedland
Kununurra
Esperance
Eucla
Carnavon
Meekatharra
------

Something like that would be cool :mischief:

Another option would be using custom select/order sounds in Italian.

If you guys are planning the Terrible Pack...

May I suggest Robert Mugabe of the Mutapa Empire?

If you guys are planning the Terrible Pack...

May I suggest Robert Mugabe of the Mutapa Empire?

100% in support of this, but I'll need an appropriate leaderhead. There is one or two I might be able to work with.

I think we need to have a Central American Civ (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama).

I don't know about the unique unit, but the unique building should probably be a canal or something. As for leaders, Somoza is a good option.

Dominican Republic would be good, with Rafael Trujillo. Also, why not Puerto Rico? I'd suggest Luiz Muñoz Marín and Pedro Albizu Campos as leaders.

Top Bottom