• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Ok. Here go's:

Clue 1: A capital which was once Celtic.

London? (even though the Celts never reached Britain, the Firaxis myth said they did)

Nope. I definitly did not want to give an obvious first clue.

Clue 2: Near this city two (originally) nomadic empires confronted each other with as result a civil war initiated in the empire which is in Civilization V

Nope. I definitly did not want to give an obvious first clue.

Clue 2: Near this city two (originally) nomadic empires confronted each other with as result a civil war initiated in the empire which is in Civilization V

I see your heading the wrong way, so as addition to clue 2:
Clue 2a: Instead of nomadic empire in clue 2, steppe empire could be used, but this would probably be unappropriate for one of them.

Ankara? It's a capital today and I think their was a celtic tribe settled in central anatolia in the ancient area. And there were several battles around there between mongols and seljuks/osmans later.

Ankara? It's a capital today and I think their was a celtic tribe settled in central anatolia in the ancient area. And there were several battles around there between mongols and seljuks/osmans later.

Correct.

Clue 1: The Galatians were a celtic tribe which ruled over the region where Ankara (Ancyra) was in. Ankara is now the capital of modern Turkey and was at least in the Ottoman city list.

Clue 2: At the battle of Ankara in 1402 the Ottomans were defeated decisively by the Timurids and civil war was initiated in the empire.

Top Bottom