Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Sorry. I like the way this is going, though.

Clue 1: Auto, Puppet, Concrete

Clue 2: In reality, my origins are prehistoric. In game, I cannot be.

If no one gets it, I'll give a 3rd hint before I eat dinner, which will likely be a dead giveaway (if my second clue isn't, fingers crossed it's not).

Nope, sorry. Dinner time, so here's the last hint.

Clue 3: Ovid, Virgil, Chikamatsu Monzaemon, Edgar Allan Poe, and William Shakespeare, all are within my domain of knowledge

Ouch, everyone is so painfully close.

Especially the theatre thing, how painful it is to be reminded that we now get the zoo from printing press (what the heck is that?)

Someone's going to get it though.

Ok, I believe that is the 10th guess. I'm a bit surprised no one got it after that last one.

The answer is...the technology Drama and Poetry.

Auto is a type of play (I had never heard of it before I came to Brazil, myself). Puppet theatre is a downright ancient form of drama, as well as acting as a red herring. Concrete is a type of poetry.

History starts with writing, so it has to come after writing in game, which it must, but in our history, both drama and poetry both predate writing (by at least several hundred years).

Clue 3: Ovid, Virgil, Chikamatsu Monzaemon, Edgar Allan Poe, and William Shakespeare, all are within my domain of knowledge

Hint pointing to a tech with "knowledge." All of these people are GA's in the game, and, additionally, each of them is specifically known for poetry or drama (or both), rather than prose.

Clever, I would have never guessed that.

Alright:
Clue 1: What are those for?

Wow, that is quite vague...

Feitorias?

Not even close.

Nobody will probably get it, so I'll just leave the next clue:
Clue 2: Siege of Vienna

Top Bottom