Civilization VII - Narrator Reveal Trailer

I like Gwendoline Christie. Solid choice

Captain Phasma?

Based on her narration of the gameplay reveal intro, as well of course as watching Game of Thrones, I'm optimistic that I will like her narration significantly more than I liked the narration in V/VI. There's a gravity to the narration we heard today that just wasn't there in VI, and I hope that will be present in-game as well.

She looks great and sounds amazing...just a coincidence that we are getting another narrator from GoT?...or can I hope, down the line, to have a CIV game narrated by Cersei as well. I love so much Lena's voice!

Fun Game of Thrones actors for narrating future games:

Sibel Kekilli (Shae)
Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger)
Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister)
Rose Leslie (Ygritte) - in either her Wildling accent or her super-Posh Scottish Noblewoman real accent
Lucian Msamati (Salladhor Saan)
Carice van Houten (Melisandre)
Tom Wlaschiha (Jaqen H'ghar)

Bonus that not all of these choices are English, which is a nice accent for a narrator, for sure, but with W. Morgan Sheppard, Sean Bean, and Gwendoline Christie, that's three in a row now.

Sibel Kekilli (Shae)
Rose Leslie (Ygritte) - in either her Wildling accent or her super-Posh Scottish Noblewoman real accent

Bonus that not all of these choices are English, which is a nice accent for a narrator, for sure, but with W. Morgan Sheppard, Sean Bean, and Gwendoline Christie, that's three in a row now.
Charles Dance

Sibel Kekilli (Shae)

No interest in Game of Thrones, but Alexander Siddig gets my vote for next GoT stunt casting. :p

I enjoyed her in GoT as well as Sandman, and she sounds fantastic in the trailers. I'm also excited about the soundtrack. This game is going to look and sound fantastic.

Her voice works incredibly well in all the promotional material they have released so far.

Top Bottom