civplayah's Experimental Mafia II

civplayah

phantasm
I just love it when times are tough for certain people, because they get DESPERATE.

Did they have no recollection of the last time? Had they not heard of it? Nevertheless, I love watching people suffer (physically and emotionally) so I decided to move to another urban area- of course, in a different disguise- and run the same test again. Promising people endless fortune, blah, blah, blah, but, I wanted to do it differently. I like seeing how the human mind ticks, so I'm not going to do the test the same way every time... I'm going to give one of them ultimate knowledge... and the rest get nothing...

Welcome to civplayah's Experimental Mafia II! The story is a continuation of last game's as you probably gathered from the above text. If you didn't understand any of it (because I just jotted down what I think the main character would have felt), the main character is not human, he loves killing people, and this is his second 'game', where he promises endless fortune to some people if they play a quick game of Mafia. But, he ends up killing them all. :p

This is going to be a fun game (for me, at least) because like its predecessor, it's got a big twist. Standard mafia rules apply.

You will vote on who you think will be the mafia. The person with the most amount of votes will die. If it's a tie, no one dies. You may abstain or vote for a person, but that's it. Vote for a person in this format:
vote: civplayah
unvote: civplayah, vote: Zack

There will be 48-hour day phases and 24-hour night phases, and you'll need both phases, unlike the last game, where the night phase was totally unnecessary.

Every person has to vote abstain or vote for a person. If you don't vote for two game days, you're out.

When you receive a role PM, it'll tell you your alignment and abilities. "Innocent" wins by killing all the mafia, "Mafia" wins by surviving long enough so they outnumber "Innocent".

Above all, have fun, and I'm going to go ahead and tell you now, most of you will have different roles. :p

Oh yeah, one more thing- FOLLOW WHAT YOUR ROLE PM SAYS! IF YOU BREAK THE RULES OUTLINED, THE GAME IS RUINED FOR EVERYONE!

Alive (8/14):
Darth Caesar
DaveShack
Camikaze
robbiecon
Domination3000
choxorn
Kennigit
taillesskangaru
sprig
Takhisis
classical_hero
mgsmuhammad
RRRaskolnikov
DrumStudent

Reserves:
Zack

No, I will though considering this appears to be a direct sequel to it.

Meh. As much as I would like to watch from the GM tower like last game, I'm in.

Pure wIN

IN, as long as there's a different twist than last time. :p

Top Bottom