civplayah's Experimental Mafia II

Mafia don't act like jesters. Jesters act like jesters, and innocents act like jesters, but mafia always try to act like innocents. They're actively trying to not be killed, and acting like a jester isn't something that helps you not be killed.

This logic s33ms absolut3ly flawl3ss to m3!

Bravo, you'v3 crack3d th3 cod3, old boy!

It had been a hard couple of weeks. So many had died under my hand. I loved it! Watching them writhe in pain and stress, wow! It was exhilarating!

But, like all the good things in life, this came to an end. They had followed the late Takhisis' suspicions and gone after DaveShack, believing that he had was the final killer they had been searching for for so long. Everyone agreed that DaveShack was the final killer, except the man himself, of course. When I saw that everyone had ganged up against him, I pointed a gun to his head and asked for his weapon. He dropped it. Upon seeing this, it was very clear that DaveShack was the final mafia. So, I shot him.

Like after all my games, I had to escape quickly before anyone reported me to the police. So, I made a quick getaway, and had my mask and clothes sent to a crematorium while I donned a new disguise. I don't think I'm gonna be doing this killing stuff anymore, though. I'd rather sit at home and watch drama shows.

Official Vote Count

DaveShack - 4 - Domination3000, choxorn, taillesskangaru, classical_hero
mgsmuhammad - 1 - DaveShack

Players not voting: mgsmuhammad, RRRaskolnikov

CONGRATULATIONS, TOWN!
You have won!

Takhisis knew who the mafia were. Here's his PM:

civplayah said:
I will tell you right now, I will tell you- the mafia are robbiecon and Daveshack. There is a cop, but you don't need to know exactly who he is. You see, I was a killer. I did this whole psychological test to see how people would react when they thought they were the enemy. But, now, the enemy is one of you!

Hello, Takhisis! You are the 'know-it-all'- an innocent. I have told you honestly who the mafia are. This is not a trick, as no one else knows who the mafia are. You may ask, but they won't know.

Now, there has to be a catch, doesn't there? Well, guess what- there is.

There are a few rules.

1. You may not tell others who the mafia are.
  2. You may not tell the mafia that you know who they are.
  3. You may not tell others that you know who the mafia are not.
  4. You may not hint in any sort of way that you know who the mafia are.
  5. You may not hint in any sort of way that you know who the mafia aren't.
  6. You may not say that you have suspicions for these two people.
  7. You may not say that you don't have suspicions for everyone else.
  8. You may not tell anyone what your role PM says.
  9. You may not tell anyone that you know who the mafia are.
  10. You may not privately communicate about your suspicions.
  11. You may not tell others that your role PM says any of these rules.

Pretty tough role, eh? I know you can handle it. In addition to those rules, do not search for any sort of loophole or do anything else to convince anyone that you know who the mafia are or that they are robbiecon and DaveShack or that they are not robbiecon and DaveShack.

Have questions? Send me a reply. Good luck!

I just wanted to see how he would react, and how you guys would react to him. I don't think it was as fun as the last one, but it was still nice.

That explains why he was always suspicious of Dave, I guess.

I was the cop. I scanned, in order, tailless (innocent), robbiecon (mafia), DrumStudent (innocent), and mgs (innocent)

I mainly only scanned robbiecon because Takhisis suggested it, although I'd gotten a bit suspicious of him by that point, too. Plus, if he was a mafia, I wasn't going to let him crush us all and win yet again. :p Then I tried to figure out how to vote for him without revealing myself as a cop, and ended up using the third-vote rule as an excuse. If I thought I needed to, I would have revealed, but I managed to avoid doing that, thankfully.

By day 3, I'd managed to eliminate everyone but DaveShack and DarthCaesar as likely suspects, with a slight possibility of mgs being a mafia. Caesar was lynched, mgs was scanned innocent, and DaveShack was left as the only possible mafia candidate left. Well, it could have been Ras, I guess, but only if robbie was allowed to send kill orders for his inactive mafia partner while dead. It couldn't have been classical, since he'd voted for robbie, and Domination was acting way too much like a clueless townie to be anything but a clueless townie.

Well done town!

The GM comment after lynching Takhisis was a giveaway that a power role of some kind had been eliminated, but he was successful enough creating vague suspicion that it didn't matter.

Ah neat.

But if he wasn't 100% a true townie, by "if you aren't 100% with us you're against us" logic, Takhisis was still mafia.

Excellent game town! That's a win for me! First one, I think. If Spongebob doesn't count because I died, then the mafia won.

Ah neat.

But if he wasn't 100% a true townie, by "if you aren't 100% with us you're against us" logic, Takhisis was still mafia.
WHAT??? I was one of you, we had the same objectives, except I had insider knowledge!

As I knew I was going to die sooner or later, I took a kamikaze-like path and made a beeline for both scummers. It appears to have worked…

Excellent game town! That's a win for me! First one, I think. If Spongebob doesn't count because I died, then the mafia won.

I think SpongeBob still counts as a victory, even if you died. Heck, you get 3 out of 10 in landlubber's NOTW, better than nothing.

It's your first Town victory, though, and for that I congratulate you. :clap:

For Darth Caesar, I think it's his first victory at all, although he hasn't played that many games. :goodjob:

Well done all. and nicely done Takhisis, you got your point across without being too obvious.

Well done all. and nicely done Takhisis, you got your point across without being too obvious.
Thanks! All I could do was press you both, try to make you slip and trust that my scumful aura -I'm not scum most games, but people don't believe me anyway!- wouldn't actualy rebound and help you.

Top Bottom