CivRu versus CFC PBEM

mahler the file didn't work from Celts.

Is it possible to name the saves for example CFCRUS009A or C or E. It gets confusing when we don't know who is supposed to play when it comes in.

Ok, I will post it in the Russian forum. A new player, RDV plays Celts and I think he has not understood the rules completely.

No, the file was never re-sent after I opened the corrupted one.

We have a problem. The original and resend 10a saves both come up as a not valid file in my [c3c] . Does RUS1 need to re-play, or should another CFCer try opening it?

I can't till later.
Mahler any thoughts?

I made the last save, 10a with the German C3C. Previously, you had no problems with 'a' saves. Today, I have resent you the save. Probably, it was an error in the email coding or transmission. Have you tried the '10a' save from my second email?
// EDIT: I have read the last post of RegentMan already :)

I have the following problem:
Warning: While decoding this file Opera encountered errors.

I will resend you the file from another email account by using a web interface. Try that one as well.

In general, in case of similar problems are encountered, it might be a good idea to zip the save and only then attach to message and it is also possible to upload it to this thread or attach to a post.

Corruption of saves during mailing is a know issue with certain mail servers.

Oh sorry. I received it, played it, attached it, and forgot to send it. :( :crazyeye:

What is a problem today? :) Have you seen our stack of modern armors? :)

Spears rule!! Did I miss CFCRUS010E last night?

Yes, Levich sent it yesterday as far as I know. Next time, we will come with warriors :)

Sorry I will pick it up in 3 hours. Did you see my stealth bombers? :p

Whomp said:
Sorry I will pick it up in 3 hours. Did you see my stealth bombers? :p
We know you lost your bombers and have been looking for them, but we've not seen them :D

There are two files in the email from Russia. Anyone know who it's for? It's not numbered. :confused:

It is 11c. .zip file and .sav file. Inside the zip archive you will find the same .sav file. It does not matter which sav file you will load. We packed one following recommendations of akots

Top Bottom