CivUnited - Home to World of Legends

Shhh... killjoy, that's why I said by may.

With the new err...government in power I shall be returning under certain grounds under discussion. :nya:

No more bullspit from BL or tony...

Actually, I just ousted EO :p.

EQ and GO, to get your accounts, use the forgotton password tool. Your ACP access is gone. BL's account is fixed.

@Tony, I banned them both and declared my self Uber Kaiser of the website and implemented a Communist state...

A Proclamation of the new Über Kaiser of CU

The newly self crowned Kaiser of CU emerged from the Imperial Palace and delivered a speech to his subjects.
Friends, United Civvers, countrymen, lend me your ears.
The the former and corrupt Ball Lightningist/ Tonyist Regime have abdicated their powers and responsibilities and abdandoned their people. I, by the grace of God have assumed the office of Imperial Über Kaiser of the United Civvers.
As such I am now supreme overlord of the site and will lead it to glory once again! CU must expand! We will extend our neighbors a helping hand, and help ourselves to our neighbors! Glory and self respect will be restored to our people!

Equuleus, Imperial Über Kaiser of United Civvers

http://forums.civunited.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1662&highlight=N

New Announcement:
CU is officially dead, no one's posting anymore or going online. The place should be shut down.

EDIT:

Your well composed posts? You spelled "beginning" wrong.

CU isn't even up anymore I don't think, there is no point in discussing it further, especially just to make a pointless statement as you did.

Really? I can get there fine, although I haven't been able to until recently, so maybe Tony did some maintenance.

ESB: CivUnited was a great place and a lot of fun, but it didn't really know what it was - a Civ site, a modding forum, just some sort of Off-Topic forum - and that was its downfall, probably. I still miss it, though, and Tony and BL did work hard on it. (A lot of the posts in OT were spam. You'd have liked it. :p)

Man, reading the link in Equuleus's überkaiser proclamation above is an eye-opener. I was a jerk to make that point about Nazi references the way I did... no wonder Gaius felt offended. Are he and Equuleus still around?

Yeah, they send me PM's here every day. :p

Everybody is pretty much still around at "World 45".

Top Bottom