CivVI Multiplayer Roleplay

Is there such a thing as PBEM for Civ6? As we still play Earth 2010 scenario in Civ4 (after 7 years!) -- the same modder has created Earth 2020. Just sayin'...

Tigranes you old fool... ;)

There is no PBEM, its play by cloud... basically the same thing as PBEM, except not as good because everyone has to be online to start at the same time and if/when someone drops its not easy to get it started again with a replacement...

Tigranes you old fool... ;)

There is no PBEM, its play by cloud... basically the same thing as PBEM, except not as good because everyone has to be online to start at the same time and if/when someone drops its not easy to get it started again with a replacement...

We miss you too ;) I thought you are done with Civ for good, but looks like no job promotion can completely convert a civver. Maybe only move him from Civ4 to Civ6 :cheers:

By the way our Civ4 Earth 2012 game still goes strong but now we have Civ6 Earth 2020 on the huge map (just updated today). Perhaps we can rekindle old magic (or madness, take your pick).:ar15::run:

Nighthawk... is here? In VI instead of IV?

BETRAYAL!

Has this game already started? I'd love to be part of something like this. I've been wanting to do more of a roleplaying game instead of just a play-to-win game.

Has this game already started? I'd love to be part of something like this. I've been wanting to do more of a roleplaying game instead of just a play-to-win game.

Do you mind play with me (I only have base game.) 1 v 1, or 1 + ai vs 1 + ai?

I'm looking for more multiplayer games.

Anyone still interested in this one?

I'm happy to set it up if so.

I am still interested. There just never seem to be 5-6 players interested at the same time to get it going.

Hmm I am interested in this but not sure how you can enforce roleplaying your civilizations - love to write story posts as we play. Several of us used to do that in civ 4 and alpha centauri

Top Bottom