CivVIReplay

CivVIReplay 1.3 (Beta)

Hm the only thing showing up in the logs is:

DisplayWindow ready ...
Vulkan ready ...

Hello NoxEmpire,
After a very deep search in the graphic engine, we have found and correct a bug which can cause a freeze when loading images in some old graphic cards (for example it didn't work on every GeForce 10 series). I hope it should correct your bug, can you try and confirm me if it is working now or not ?

Hello NoxEmpire,
After a very deep search in the graphic engine, we have found and correct a bug which can cause a freeze when loading images in some old graphic cards (for example it didn't work on every GeForce 10 series). I hope it should correct your bug, can you try and confirm me if it is working now or not ?

Sadly that didn't fix it for me. The Screen (I can see the top bar like menu etc.) still appears for around 2 seconds and then closes itself.

Your Fix mentions " GeForce 10 series"

I have an AMD Graphics card and its not that old. To be specific RX Vega 56.

I should also probably mention that every time I start the program I need to ignore a windows warning that detects your application as being "harmful". But it doesn't mention anything after actually starting the app. So I didn't think it might be part of the problem.

Sorry to be such a hassle : p

Sadly that didn't fix it for me. The Screen (I can see the top bar like menu etc.) still appears for around 2 seconds and then closes itself.

Your Fix mentions " GeForce 10 series"

I have an AMD Graphics card and its not that old. To be specific RX Vega 56.

I should also probably mention that every time I start the program I need to ignore a windows warning that detects your application as being "harmful". But it doesn't mention anything after actually starting the app. So I didn't think it might be part of the problem.

Sorry to be such a hassle : p

Hello !
No problem ! So the issue does not come from your CG. You may try to desactivate your antivirus in the folder. your warning indicates that it may cause some trouble...

Hello !
No problem ! So the issue does not come from your CG. You may try to desactivate your antivirus in the folder. your warning indicates that it may cause some trouble...

That didn't help either. Turned everything off, still closed after 2 seconds. Also tried every compability mode.

Top Bottom