Classic 33: Pre-Game Discussion

QwertySoft said:
Now we have to figure out what that cryptic clue means...string, string, string....long & thin? Like the spear that the greek hoplite holds? I dunno....tired & bored here :)

That really was a wild guess...unless ainwood was actually trying to suggest that...

QwertySoft said:
Now we have to figure out what that cryptic clue means...string, string, string....long & thin? Like the spear that the greek hoplite holds? I dunno....tired & bored here :)

That really was a wild guess...unless ainwood was actually trying to suggest that...

Well it's the 27th and I'm about to start this one. Lots of time on COTM 2 & a couple of SG's are going to make this one tough to finish on time. I just finished reading through the pregame discussions and since I'm going to play this one as either a 5CC or 10CC Space Race game (for speed reasons) and it seems like it's either settle in place or go north for everyone else, I think I'll be different south. So it's time for me and Cheetah to head into the jungle, I'll let you know what I find in the spoilers.

Edit: Thought about it a little more and decided to just make it a no-war game. I'll build defensive military only and attack only to reclaim one of my original cities. This will allow more flexability and still keep the speed going.

Top Bottom