• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Classical Epic C3C PBEM

A viking curragh safely crosses the ocean and discovers America. :)

gps -------> classical

Checked my mail and I sent turn 66 to classical on the 23rd. I have forwarded the turn to him again.

There was a note in the temp leave thread that he is not feeling well ... classical that is ... Please note: I am on vacation June 30 to July 7.

Bad news my Pc's power supply (actually the 4" fan) has seized this means 2 weeks before I can get one, I presently have a box fan running air threw it. So if I disappear I'll be back asap to play, please don't replace me

I need your opinions, I'm considering creating a Warlords and/or Conquests scenario (because of multiple leaders per civs) of the "middle east" "Operation Iraq Freedom" or better yet "The War on Terrorism". The terrorists will have a new unit (being created now (hopefully)) the suicide bomber, it would have no movement penalties and a range of greater than 5 (giving you the rare opportunity of seeing him coming), he could enter an enemy base destroying itself and a random amount of damage (like 1 or 2 buildings and/or population destruction) or other units possibly a stack, he would be a relatively early unit, cheap to build so many can be created, also on this side would have a moderately strong military ability but limited to the weaker tanks and grenadiers etc. while the other side both American leaders (Washington=The Marines) and Roosevelt=The Army) must seek to eliminated this group, I think their should be neutral civs and allies also
Would you think this is a good idea or controversially bad idea since this is a worldly game.:confused:

The Vikings discover America for the second time.
When I received turn 67g from WarningU2 it opened up on year 1350 BC, the same year as turn 66g. I had to wait for WarningU2 to return from vacation to get a resend but it was the same problem. Rather than hold up the game any longer I have replayed the turn and sent it on.

Sorry the last turn I played was early in the morning before I left. Not sure how it got foobared. I could play it again and try sending but if Greybeard has already sent on the new old turn likely just cause more confusion.

Top Bottom