[BTS] Clear waypoints for awake units?

Jellybug

Warlord
I don't expect so, but is there a hotkey for clear all waypoints for awake units, either in base game or in bug/bull? Would help to track down stray reinforcements going toward the old target. Usually try to snipe them before they move but sometimes they move anyway. Always miss a few and have some troll macemen late to the party at the old rallying point

I think there is some command to stop all current actions... Think I saw that in a hot-tip ages ago, but I don't remember what it was, and I want it too! :D

Not sure if this is exactly what you’re looking for but if you select a unit with a queued action and press cancel whilst holding ALT it cancels the actions for all units of the same type but then if you had say cannons and riflemen moving towards a waypoint you'd have to perform the action separately for cannons and riflemen.

Not sure if this is exactly what you’re looking for but if you select a unit with a queued action and press cancel whilst holding ALT it cancels the actions for all units of the same type but then if you had say cannons and riflemen moving towards a waypoint you'd have to perform the action separately for cannons and riflemen.

That'll work, thank you!

Top Bottom