Clearly mandela effect

q250

Chieftain
even people who dont play civ4 should see that something wrong here. look like photohop isnt it? but its not, this version of ashoka now in official game.

Attachments

• Asoka.jpg
    Asoka.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 73
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 76
It’s always been in the game. What’s wrong?

The one on the left with the purple sky, where is it from?
It has good quality on the face for sure.

The right one is clearly civ 4.

Huh. I never noticed that mark as such. I guess I always looked at it as a smudge akin to ashes on forehead on Ash Wednesday.

I do not understand. Last time I checked CIV4 is not being updated any more so the "official game" couldn't have changed.

The promo pics are definitely a lot more dolled up in comparison to the actual-in game models. Video games have been doing this forever it seems.

I do not understand. Last time I checked CIV4 is not being updated any more so the "official game" couldn't have changed.
its not changed by software update, its changed by time-space manipulation. so, you remember ashoka without mark?

its not changed by software update, its changed by time-space manipulation. so, you remember ashoka without mark?
Honestly I can't say I ever remembered him at all. For reasons of nostalgia mainly I always include Gandhi in my games instead.
So like I know he existed as a leader but like all I have ever seen of him was his pedia icon.

Honestly I can't say I ever remembered him at all. For reasons of nostalgia mainly I always include Gandhi in my games instead.
ok, you dont remember how him look like. but at least can you say does him look wrong with mark, yes or no?

Top Bottom