Cleopatra

Here's one I made. While it's not animated or anything, looks nice enough to me.

edit: screenshot > 1k words
edit edit: I kinda like the crownless version of this leaderhead if possible, but probably not have to redo the whole thing

Attachments

• isabella_BG.zip
    370.5 KB · Views: 112
Here's one I made. While it's not animated or anything, looks nice enough to me.

edit edit: I kinda like the crownless version of this leaderhead if possible, but probably not have to redo the whole thing

i may use parts of this LH as a base. but some parts of too square. it seems the quality of these nif lie between civ4 LHs and units.

That's a pretty neat background. Would you mind if I add that one to the download file as an alternative background?

Sadly the crown is fixed to the head, there is no hair beyond it. The head would have to be redone to remove the crown.

i may use parts of this LH as a base. but some parts of too square. it seems the quality of these nif lie between civ4 LHs and units.
They definitely have a lower polycount. Otherwise I'd say that they artwork generally looks too smooth, too ideal to work as a realistic leaderhead. But of course, this way they look quite pretty. :)

I don't know much about quality of nifs, but I know what I like. It looks pretty darn good to me, an original LH... :crazyeye:
very nice, she now rules my Egypt. Thanks
The new version is also ruling my...no, can't say this here :D.
I'm sure it's all because of her beautiful nose. ;)

That's a pretty neat background. Would you mind if I add that one to the download file as an alternative background?

Sadly the crown is fixed to the head, there is no hair beyond it. The head would have to be redone to remove the crown.

They definitely have a lower polycount. Otherwise I'd say that they artwork generally looks too smooth, too ideal to work as a realistic leaderhead. But of course, this way they look quite pretty. :)

I'm sure it's all because of her beautiful nose. ;)

Surely you can use it as alt background, it's for whoever wants to use it.

From the screen from the site, I thought maybe all these multiple heads were included and you could get the crownless one.
Just imagine how her nose would look without the weight of a crown above (or not if it's too difficult, but lets see some more leaderheads please! Too awesome, spartan... monk... etc)

I don't know much about quality of nifs, but I know what I like. It looks pretty darn good to me, an original LH...

The only thing I see wrong with that picture is that she looks a little cross-eyed.:crazyeye:

Don't worry, I'm not the fastest either at the moment. ;) I'll see what I can do about the Inventor, but of course it always depends on my current motivation... :mischief:
Oh, and should it be the one with or the one without the eyepatch?

With the eyepatch.

Thanks for the information about the backgrounds in use, good to see that the leaderhead already gets some modifications. :)

The Coyote send me a shadered version of the leaderhead in the way he normally does it. The difference is that he used stripified meshes while I used triangulated meshes and NiSkinPartitions. I don't know if there is a real difference in the appearence between both methodes, but I think it is a good idea to put both leaderheads into the same download file as reference. Smaller differences are that The Coyote's leaderhead also includes the BloomFactors and the BloomColorChannelMix NiPointLight nodes (what they exactly do is unknown to me) and that I could imply shadered eyes in his model.

In order to make the second leaderhead useful beside its reference value I played a bit with the lighting to make Cleo look like she's indoors and illuminated by a torch. I used smeagolheart's background for her. Here is the result:
Spoiler :

I also cured Cleo from her cross-eyes. I guess she was quite enthusiastic about her nose herself. :lol:

The corrected outdoor leaderhead and the new indoor leaderhead are now available via the Cleopatra download. :)

Surely you can use it as alt background, it's for whoever wants to use it.

From the screen from the site, I thought maybe all these multiple heads were included and you could get the crownless one.
Just imagine how her nose would look without the weight of a crown above (or not if it's too difficult, but lets see some more leaderheads please! Too awesome, spartan... monk... etc)

The crownless one is included, but I had to make some modifications to the original model to fit her to the Isabella animations. I would need to delete all the parts that differ between the two models manually and merge the crownless parts with the Cleo leaderhead. Could be done, but isn't really trivial.

The crownless one is included, but I had to make some modifications to the original model to fit her to the Isabella animations. I would need to delete all the parts that differ between the two models manually and merge the crownless parts with the Cleo leaderhead. Could be done, but isn't really trivial.

Not worth it then at this point, there are more exciting things like other leaders. If you get bored later maybe :lol:

When I downloaded Smeagolheart's Destiny mod and saw Cleopatra, I was wondering who made such an excellent piece of art. Now I know. :goodjob:

When I see these pieces of art, I say to myself I'll never ending my mod ! :lol:

Great Cleopatra ... Thanks !

( my favorite is the indoor one ) :)

Top Bottom