Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Crap!!

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

luiz

Trendy Revolutionary
This is the improved PTW version of my 1975 scenario. I changed a lot of things, including the map. This map is Scipius Africanus adapted to PTW by me.

The scenario takes place in 1975, when the world was at the Cold War. USA and the USSR are competing for world supremacy, and other powers are arising.
The USA is economically stronger then the USSR, what gives America an advantage in the Cold War.
I made the USA the human player, but if you want to switch it, use the editor, by loading the scenario and selecting a new human player at player properties.

This is how the world is divided:

United States(and Israel and Western Germany)
Britain(and Canada and Australia)
France
Iberian Peninsula
Italy
Scandinavian Nations
Soviet Union
Arab League
African Nations
Central America
Andine Pact(Colombia, Venezuela, Peru and Bolivia)
South Cone(Chile, Uruguay and Argentina)
Brazil
China(and Vietnam and North Korea)
Southeast Asia(except for Vietnam)
India
Low Nations(and Belgium)
Japan(and South Korea and Taiwan)

PS: It may take a while to load.

Download it here

weird i cant open it, it looks just like any other bix file, but when i try to open it nothing happens. And when i try to put it in another folder, nothing happens again. Why is this happening?

My fault, Yoda. The file is slipt, but I am unable to post the .z01 part.
How do I post it?

Originally posted by luiz
My fault, Yoda. The file is slipt, but I am unable to post the .z01 part.
How do I post it?
Im not sure what the .z01 part is?

When I slipt the original file, 2 other files appear: one .zip and another .z01. But .z01(whatever that is) is not a valid format.

Heres my problem: The file zip file is to big to post(107k). If I slipt it, there is a invalid format.
Please help me, because I really run out of ideas.

at the bottum of the page there is a upload feature called "Easy Upload" there you can upload files that are upto 3000kb big.

Thanks Yoda!
the file is on the first post now

Wow, luiz, you sure have a lot of scenarios under your belt.

I used to have a lot of free time. Not any more. :(

Good (from looking at the editor) but where the hell are Iran and Pakistan? Iran was pretty important in the Cold War, what with the hostages and all.

I understand that, but both Iran and Pakistan couldnt be inserted in a block of nations(like the Arab League) and are not big enough to be another player.
But perhaps I should consider placing them on the next version

Iran and Pakistan could be lumped together, and were more important to the Cold War and just as large as the two South American blocs you created.

I noticed Turkey, Greece, and Afghanistan were also missing. My suggestion if to put Spain, Italy, and France together as West Europe, put the "japan" civ under US control, and create Turkey, Greece, and Afghanistan. All 3 were extremely important in the Cold War, and lumping West Europe together and America's *****es to the East would keep the system of alliances of 1975 intact for the beginning of the scenario. Having America not rush to the defense of Japan or South Korea would be ridiculous, considering the amount of troops and American interests that were there in the Cold War.

Afghanistan is DEFINATELY important, I think, because of their victory over the Soviets that weakened the USSR so much. And I definately think they deserve their own civ, considering how independent they have been through history. Or at least how separate they have been from the Arabs, Pakistan, Iran, and the ex-Soviet republics of central Asia.

Originally posted by crunk munki
Afghanistan is DEFINATELY important, I think, because of their victory over the Soviets that weakened the USSR so much. And I definately think they deserve their own civ, considering how independent they have been through history. Or at least how separate they have been from the Arabs, Pakistan, Iran, and the ex-Soviet republics of central Asia.

That's a good idea.

Top Bottom