• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Collector's Edtion Dimensions?

501st Legion

Warlord
So does anyone know how big or how heavy (in terms of lbs) the Special Edition box is going to be (or a rough estimation at least)?

I'm planning to order it online just in case my untrustworthy local gamestore doesn't get a hold of it, and I need to prepare the sufficient amount of cash for service fee (which is based on the object's weight) of a forwarding company.

Relevant answers would be most helpful.

So does anyone know how big or how heavy (in terms of lbs) the Special Edition box is going to be (or a rough estimation at least)?

I'm planning to order it online just in case my untrustworthy local gamestore doesn't get a hold of it, and I need to prepare the sufficient amount of cash for service fee (which is based on the object's weight) of a forwarding company.

According to walmart.com, it weighs four pounds and measures 10″ × 7″ × 2″.

According to Walmart, the dimensions are 10 x 7 x 2 twelfths of a foot and ~ 4 British colonial pounds.

Edit: Oops. Didn't notice 3rd geek already answered.

Since we're not working for the 2K's logistics department, I'm sure your guess is as good as ours.

Oh well, I guess I have to wait for someone who has actually seen the collector's edition in person and has measured and weighed it, or hope someone like 2K Greg answers this, or I have to wait for September 21 when the game is finally released when a fellow Civ fan has actually bought his/her copy of the CE.

Oh well, I guess I have to wait for someone who has actually seen the collector's edition in person and has measured and weighed it, or hope someone like 2K Greg answers this, or I have to wait for September 21 when the game is finally released when a fellow Civ fan has actually bought his/her copy of the CE.
Walmart is known to be pretty fixated on this sort of info being correct to optimize their logistics, so if you save for a shipping weight of ~ 4 British colonial pounds you'd probably be OK.

But uhm, your threat title is about dimensions and your OP is about weight, so which is it you need for your pricing? And why cannot you just order from Amazon or another on-line store without using a freight forwarder?

Top Bottom