College Football

Ohio St beat Michigan 2 weeks ago 42-39, THAT nite the Ohio lotto #'s were 4-2-3-9, it's a fix, Michigan realy won!@$#%$^%&:mad: We demand Ohio be stripped of the win.:mischief:

Ohio St beat Michigan 2 weeks ago 42-39, THAT nite the Ohio lotto #'s were 4-2-3-9, it's a fix, Michigan realy won!@$#%$^%&:mad: We demand Ohio be stripped of the win.:mischief:

Actually the lotto numbers were picked after the game, so it's more likely the lotto was fixed. But seeing as more than 800 people went after the game and bought lotto tickets with the numbers 4-2-3-9, a lot of people won't be complaining.

Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten about it. Haven't really looked at my user title in a while.

Sportsline is reporting that UAB's assistant HC Pat Sullivan is the new head coach at UAB. They are also reporting that he is the new head coach at Samford. That's got to be a first . . .

EDIT: It's Samford by a nose.

Army leads by 7!

Saying this now, because I doubt I'll get another chance ;)

Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl. Well I never...

Congrats Wake!!!

Beat Army, sir!

Why do you make me eat these Xanax, Pete?

What a shocker! Now, if Florida holds on to beat Arkansas, it'll be interesting to see who ends up #2 tomorrow.

What a shocker! Now, if Florida holds on to beat Arkansas, it'll be interesting to see who ends up #2 tomorrow.

Style points pleaseeeee :(

Well, they seem to be having trouble with that, yet at the same time, Arkansas seems to have trouble upsetting them.

Alright, Fusion. Here coooooome the Gators!

And if they don't get the title game bid, it will be a f-ing travesty. You win the SEC, you should get in over a team that finished second in its conference.

Alright, Fusion. Here coooooome the Gators!

And if they don't get the title game bid, it will be a f-ing travesty. You win the SEC, you should get in over a team that finished second in its conference.

But what about a team that lost to clearly the number 1 team in the country at their stadium by 3 points? ;)

How about we just let Michigan and Ohio State stay home on January 8, put up a huge plasma screen TV in Glendale and just pop in the tape of their regular season meeting? Would be just as relevant.

Well in other games, Rutgers is playin WVU well or WVU is just playin sloppy: 1st and 10 at the WVU 25, delay of game; 1st and 15 at the WVU 20, holding; 1st and 25 at the WVU 10, false start; 1st and 30 from the WVU 5.

And Rutgers in a BCS bowl. Shame about that Cincinnati game.

Top Bottom