College Football

I hope Ohio State, Illinois, and Hawaii all get destroyed. Oh, and add Kansas for good measure.

Wha'choo got against the Zookies?

And, while I can understand wanting the arrogant Rainbow Hula Dancers to lose, what's wrong with them winning anything?

I'm excited to be in a New Year's Day bowl for the first time in a long time, though I'm not eager about the matchup between Texas Tech's passing offense and our generally pretty lousy secondary.

Past the championship game, the under card bowl games just seem to be lacking this year. There seemed to be so much potential, but when I look at the games, I can only find 5, maybe 6 games that I am looking forward too.

Just look at some of our exciting match-ups this year:

Las Vegas Bowl: UCLA vs. BYU .....didn't we do this already this year??
New Mexico Bowl: New Mexico vs. Nevada ....uh, yeah....
PapaJohns.com Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Southern Miss....there is a mis-match for you

Las Vegas Bowl: UCLA vs. BYU .....didn't we do this already this year??

Yeah, I hate the Mountain West champion bowl tie in. I mean, BYU is pretty much always going to go to this bowl, because there are a ton of Mormons in las Vegas, and its only like a 3 hour drive from SLC/Provo...but its a crappy matchup. UCLA beat the BYU when UCLA was still good...but the Mormons have now won 9 in a row, and I think they'll take it to UCLA, in what is almost a home game for them.

I wish we had the old liberty bowl, with the mountain west champs vs c-usa. BYU UCF would be fun

Past the championship game, the under card bowl games just seem to be lacking this year. There seemed to be so much potential, but when I look at the games, I can only find 5, maybe 6 games that I am looking forward too.
People said the same things last year and it was one of the best bowl seasons in a while.

I hope Hawaii wins in a blow out.

I for one like to watch Hawaii play... if fact I stayed up until 3am watching their game Sat night :crazyeye: . They throw the rock, continuously :cool: .
I'm wondering how they will play though, without their wild fan base there.

I for one like to watch Hawaii play... if fact I stayed up until 3am watching their game Sat night :crazyeye: . They throw the rock, continuously :cool: .
I'm wondering how they will play though, without their wild fan base there.

Didn't you hear June Jones? The whole state of Hawaii is going to Louisiana.

Sounds like a good time to take a trip to Hawaii and rob a bunch of houses. ;)

2 grand, per person, for the flight alone. I can't imagine that's good for the sugar bowl. Luckily they have the NCG too, eh?

Didn't you hear June Jones? The whole state of Hawaii is going to Louisiana.

Sounds like a good time to take a trip to Hawaii and rob a bunch of houses. ;)

Yeah :D , they should use all that ticket money to upgrade their piss-poor
facilities :mischief: .

I wish we had the old liberty bowl, with the mountain west champs vs c-usa. BYU UCF would be fun

That'd be especially fun down here. Lots of UCF grads, and lots of BYU grads, Mormons with strong feelings about both teams, etc. I say go for it :D

Navys Johnson to GT

Rugters Schiano not going to Michigan

Johnson and the triple-option is definitely risky for GT, but hey, considering how inept their offense has been, why not give it a try.

Schiano is a Jersey boy, no surprise there that he stayed, especially since he turned down Miami last year and Michigan isn't exactly offering top dollar.

Wake's coach staying :cool: .

I don't blame him, he's got it great at Wake, and more importantly job security. And Arkansas isn't exactly the greatest job out there. If I were in his position, I'd make the same call.

You think GT is going to keep the Option? I don't think I can name another major college football team that uses it (Ohio still does I think, and Rice used to)...a lot of them have been switching to the spread.

You think GT is going to keep the Option? I don't think I can name another major college football team that uses it (Ohio still does I think, and Rice used to)...a lot of them have been switching to the spread.

all the service do

besides its not the offense but the people in it--the staff, the training the right personal--you think the 95 huskers couldn't win a title now?

Schiano is a Jersey boy, no surprise there that he stayed, especially since he turned down Miami last year and Michigan isn't exactly offering top dollar.

Now I here they talked to Ferentz of Iowa and that fell though too.

Top Bottom