Colonial Marine - 11/12/2006

COOOL!

we need more units with jet packs around here.

I think it is a fine unit but every time I see it listed, I think it is one that I've been looking for: A Colonial ERA marine. (you know, the ones that they used to carry on Ships of the Line and Frigates?) I keep coming here and coming here. :(

Do you think you could put (sci-fi) next to the name in your heading, like I did in the title of this post? It would be a fine thing to do for those of us who are looking for a unit that is about 400 or more years behind yours...

...just asking...hope you can help me out here...:D

This is the unit you shoulda put in the contest.

I hate to agree with The thud, but I think this one was much better to. Thanks for making it.

Well, I though about it. Overall, I tried more new things with the Sith (lighting & the lightening effect). It was the more challenging unit, and I was therefore more pleased with getting it done. I don't really care if I win or lose (doesn't really matter, does it?). I simply wanted to put up my most challenging and original unit.

Well, I though about it. Overall, I tried more new things with the Sith (lighting & the lightening effect). It was the more challenging unit, and I was therefore more pleased with getting it done. I don't really care if I win or lose (doesn't really matter, does it?). I simply wanted to put up my most challenging and original unit.
YAY for sith unit! :goodjob: loved playing with that unit!

Question, is there an alternate run anim wher ehe, you know, runs? Like with his feet? Because that'd eb REALLY usefull if he did.

What do you mean by that? I didn't notice any problems and I thought he did run on the ground....?:confused:

Top Bottom