Colonies 4.2 Game #4

Magdeburg builds Calvinist Evangelium.

Fighting between Swedish forces and Habsburg forces west of Dresden and near Breslau.

The Slave "factory" of Wiltwyck founded on the African coast.

The settlement of Curaço founded on an island in the Caribbean, although reputedly it is little more at the moment than a haunt of Pirates...;).

Javier's turn.

Yaroslavè of France has declared that nothing too important did happen this turn (I'm in a hurry)

Friendly remind: I'll be out for the next two days (maybe I'll be able to post tomorrow very early in the morning)

Steve is up to play.

Ohhh, sorry.

Henrik is up to play :)

Holland notes with pleasure the recently-signed ceasefire with the Spanish Empire.

We are concerned for our settlement at Fort Orange however. A large native attack seems to be massing and all of our colonists are sheltering behind the stockade with any weapons that they can find....

Javier to play...

Yaroslavè of France has been told that the strange ambassor A.I., in the true french tradition, did surrender against the Berne citiziens, delaying our advance into getting a bigger France.

Some natives did surrender to the french arquebusiers in Africa, but that was becuase didn't see ourselves surrending first.

The Spanish Garrison in the Caribbean Sea killed a pirate, and the governos payed them money.

I did it again :o

Sorry I'm very head off lately, Henrik is up.

Top Bottom