Colonies 4.2 Game #4

After the death of the former King and all his family because a strange disease (some people says that it was poisson), Yaroslavè has seized the to power in France and he is the new King.

The King Yaroslavé has declared that he considers Savoy (Avignon and Nice) to be part of France. Any country that dares to conquer these cities will be directly at war with France.

Yaroslavè has also declared that he is willing to be at peace with all the countries of Europe.

It doesn't matter because Henrik appears to have continued the gaame from Jhon's post :)

Edit:

I deleted the save but Im saving the post because quite frankly, I dont know what the he11 I have been doing lately. :)

Guys, check the saves. As it is now, i didnt get to play my round as Sweden.

If henrik continued from Steves save, the AI played allmost a whole round.

Steve you have to repost, so that i can play my round that is after you.

allright, i will play from yours Henrik.

Steve, have you been drinking again?? ;) You're posting wrong saves like a madman here.. :D

Sweden is buisy digging in anticipation of an Habsburg offensive.

A major investment was made this year to ensure the support for calvinists in Swedish cities.

-Fort Kristina founded in the new world, and another is expected to be founded very soon.

Defensive preparations made against Spain in the Netherlands. Should Spain not wish to make peace with us, we are prepared to take the war to her next year. However, we desire peace, so are ready to receive the Spanish Ambassadors.

Our Privateeers on the African coast make a daring landing and move swiftly inland (paradrop), netting a rich haul of slaves.

Their compatriots in the Caribbean are equally successful....

Yaroslavé, the most powerful men in France after the King, has announced today the capture of some slaves in the Caribean sea (they surrendered even quickier than our army!). In Europe, the Swiss and Avignon independents princes are testing France's patiente... They'll see something instering soon...

International news
*War between Habpsburgs and all the non-catholic powers (England, Sweden, Dutch, Independent).

*War between England and Independents.

Top Bottom