Combined AI (Discontinued) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not using this mod, but I am using Delvar's AI and I am getting spammed by settlers, like that is all the AI is doing.

Ive had the same thing happen to me. AIs are creating 10+ cities across the map. Small cities too.

Hi Thank you for your improving AI !
But I got some problems
When I download it and try to play, I can't click 'End Turn'.
Do you know why this happens???

Attachments

• 제목 없음.png
    제목 없음.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 176
testing this mod, saw basicly all the AI walking around with a zombie army of settlers :S (atleast 5 or 6) settlers all moving in for the same spot, and litteraly no one is making wonders ... so far their city's aren't horribly placed ( each has 5 or 6 I have 4 awesome location ones)

Thanks for this..much better then the default AI.. but i noticed AI not capturing my Builders.
I purposely walked them around in enemy zone for many turns in War time..and AI just ignored them.

And AI not making any wonders. (playing on King difficulty)

Request: maybe do something about the AI unit upgrade.. i changed my start game to -3000 BC.. so hoped AI would upgrade faster but no, after 3 games on Marathon (-4000BC) usually i upgrade around 2000BC..so maybe AI could do the same?.

Thanks again, cheers.

I have a game with CAI v2, King level, continents, I am Norway

turn 50

I love how AIs claim land real quick, even though it is King:
AI USA captures CS Hong Kong, and now thus has 3 cities (size 5, 4, 1)
AI England also with 3 cities (6, 2, 2)
AI India has two (?) (5, 2) and now...

... AI USA in turn ca. 45 just asked me to have a joint war against India!
So AI does war...

I have 3 cities (6, 4, 2), have to deal with some barbs and will see
who will capture India, me or AI Teddy...

EDIT

turn 50-65 - lots of actions

neighbour England attacked me,
then India made peace with me and then conquered USA's New York (those varus are damned good),
I took England's two smaller cities and then made peace for good money...

England made some nice war unit moves, also had spears and varied army!

Last edited:
I seen someone else post they had a problem about enemies not claiming builders and settlers, I just had a game that I was testing and just spamming enter, and I had a second settler just chillin by his lonesome, and a barbarian scout ran next to him, around him, and then left!

Also while I was spamming, one of the scouts went back and a raiding party headed over! (Oh no!!) and 3 bar units surrounded half of my city (There was nothing, just one city that was settled, no units or improvements around), and they stood there for 4 turns and then just headed back for their camp..

I seen someone else post they had a problem about enemies not claiming builders and settlers, I just had a game that I was testing and just spamming enter, and I had a second settler just chillin by his lonesome, and a barbarian scout ran next to him, around him, and then left!

Scouts do not capture in civ6 - maybe they cannot by the rule...

Also while I was spamming, one of the scouts went back and a raiding party headed over! (Oh no!!) and 3 bar units surrounded half of my city (There was nothing, just one city that was settled, no units or improvements around), and they stood there for 4 turns and then just headed back for their camp..

That's strange...

But if you think about it, if there's no targets for the barbs, what are they going to do??

Well I would of thought that , but don't barbarians not attack cities ? I mean , I kinda wish they razed cities , but I didn't think they did :/

Attack the city?

I don't think barbs can attack cities. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think barbarians aren't allowed to own cities. As a result, they don't try to capture them. They just pillage and kill units. I agree with Littlebob that it would be cool if they razed cities, but then again one of the game's rules is that capitals can't be razed.

Yeah I don't think they do attack the cities I was just saying that they should.

They used to in 5? Or 4? It was much better.

I can say for old good Civ3, barbs were coming into the city and taking money from your state treasury :smug:

I am playing a new game right now with India, turn 50. I have Kongo as a neighbor an a settler has been sitting on his capital for a while. Is this a bug?

How does updating this mod manually work if one of the two source mods updates but the other doesn't? Can we do it ourselves easily, or do we have to wait for you to integrate it? AI+ just updated (you've probably seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom