Come make MountCFC!!! (A CFC Sim City 2000 cooperative city project)

Search Google for simcity 2000 freeware and you will find lots of links to download SimCity 2000 which is now free. It's the DOS version so you may also need to download DOSBox. I use the Windows 95 version which is still works for Windows XP and Vista. I'm about to upgrade to Windows 7 so hopefully it will still work but Windows 7 Ultimate comes with XP-mode so I can always use that if I have a problem. SCURK for Windows 3.1 isn't working for me on Windows Vista. I hate it when old games stop working.

Here is my addition to MountCFC. I selected Location 10 along the edge making connections to the neighbor with road, rail and highway. I even tried a Subway connection. My section is just for "passin thru". I have a single tile of high density residential, commercial and industrial. The rest is highway, rail, subway and bus. I got the highway to do this cool wave. It also forms steps down the hill. There's a tunnel under the highway and the train also goes under the highway using Sub <--> Rail.

Here are two screen screen shots.

Attachments

• MountCFC.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 171
I don't seem to be subscribed to this thread so here I am, will do mine in the future, maybe in like a year :p

Ah, I see that I added to this city when I was last active, about four years ago! I don't have a copy of SC2k anymore, could someone possibly post pictures?

This thread is like the god of necromancy.

I don't oppose this.

See you in another year, guys.

I don't have a copy of SC2k anymore, could someone possibly post pictures?

As one of the more recent people too add to this (only last year!), I can't even find my SC2k disc anymore, so I can't help you there.

EDIT: 2 years ago, actually.

2 years per page. This is like the opposite of that merge thread from a few years back, which was going at like 2 pages a minute.

We need a full screenshot!

The problem with it being Mt CFC is that some of us are waiting to make the top one :mischief:

The problem with it being Mt CFC is that some of us are waiting to make the top one :mischief:

some of us have been waiting a long time :mad: :old:

Bringing this one back from the dead to add my submission. See ya guys in 10 years.
MountCFC screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• MountCFC.rar
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom