Community Balance Patch Mods Compatibility

Even though Stronghold is definitely a defensive building, Defender of Faith doesn't grant yields to it.
Defender of Faith doesn't grant bonus to Order although Order is definitely a defensive building.

I asked a question about it to G quite long ago, but G's answer was "Order is a religious building, not a defensive building." then he gave the bonus on Bomb Shelter, which only gives +5 CS.
Same reasoning here. Stronghold is a policy building, not a defensive building.

Are you interested in importing Ocean Cities mod in here? It's good for me because it makes Order's some tenets more valuable without being OP, but there are several imbalanced elements to CBO, after ranged naval patch esp.

Are you interested in importing Ocean Cities mod in here? It's good for me because it makes Order's some tenets more valuable without being OP, but there are several imbalanced elements to CBO, after ranged naval patch esp.
There's nothing wrong with it. You can choose not to settle an ocean city. Same with choosing whether or not you want to open up your city to a coast.

1. I really love your new follower buildings and it'll be even better if they have more visually intuitive such as Faith and Science icons for Atash, WLTKD icon for Gurdwara and GP icon for Xuemiao.
2. Is it intended Gurdwara not to have any pressure boost or resistance? If so, would you explain why?
3. While using UPB, policy descriptions of Progress and Piety aren't up to date and I really appreciated if it is fixed.

Thx for developing!

1. I really love your new follower buildings and it'll be even better if they have more visually intuitive such as Faith and Science icons for Atash, WLTKD icon for Gurdwara and GP icon for Xuemiao.
2. Is it intended Gurdwara not to have any pressure boost or resistance? If so, would you explain why?
3. While using UPB, policy descriptions of Progress and Piety aren't up to date and I really appreciated if it is fixed.

Thx for developing!
1. I already thought they had visually intuitive already when you chose them for beliefs.. I'll double check.
2. Intended. Balance-wise, it's really strong and the pressure boost and resistance makes it difficult for me to balance out the unhappiness. History-wise, it fits with their open to all policy as many Sikhs believe that people will find their way to the religion via their good deeds and services rather than their lips.
3. I'm a bit lazy at the moment.

Upcoming Update within 3 hours of this post.
  • Pontoon Bridge
    • City-States who got Railroad tech wouldn't get their pontoon bridge upgraded
    • Pontoon Bridge promotion now grants a defense penalty of -10% instead of a defense bonus of 10%! (Doesn't make sense that units piled together in one spot get a defense bonus!)
  • More Religious Buildings
    • 2 New Reformation Belief!
      • Food for Thought: May build Grocers, Hospitals, and Medical Labs with Faith. These buildings produce +5 Food each.
      • Opium of the People: May build Circuses, Zoos, and Stadiums with Faith. These buildings produce +5 Golden Age Point each.
  • Policy Buildings
    • Updated tooltip to reflect changes in the 7th September update.
    • Stronghold no longer grants a Great General Point.
    • Stronghold now grants +1 Production to Forts and Citadels.

Will Food for Thought also remove your pop limitation so you don't need to build supply depot, right?
Why would there be a population limitation?

The description for the Manor House is incomplete, it doesn't mention that the instant boost to yields is on citizen birth. It should say, "Gain 20% of the :c5food: Food, :c5production: Production output and :c5gold: Gold of the City as an instant boost to your current yields when a :c5citizen: Citizen is born in this city."

Whoa, I completely missed that you were still updating this all along. Excited to give it a go and see what's changed. One thing, tho, is I would change the tourism process change from Propaganda to Advertising or something, as I feel like Propaganda is more related to one's own people.

Hey Enginseer, I use this with Neolithic Wonders, Unique Policy Buildings and previously National Wonders. I really like the UPB and new religious buildings beliefs in particular, but it seems to install the opener and closer policies of older versions - I get text telling me I'll get -25% faith costs when I choose Fealty instead of Monasteries. I know you are looking to retire from modding civ so much, but is it possible for you to rework UPB so that the buildings get added without affecting the policies, i.e. we still get the Manor House for picking Fealty and any changes Gazebo makes to the policies still work as they should?

Top Bottom