• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Community Call to Power Project

What is the limit on the number of units you can have? I just got a warning of too many units reducing productivity as a result.

How do you keep other religion's missionaries out or ask them not to try and convert? I get those requests, but do not see an option to make the same requests myself. Thanks.

How do you keep other religion's missionaries out or ask them not to try and convert? I get those requests, but do not see an option to make the same requests myself. Thanks.

No way to do it until we get the DLL editor added to the SDK, which will be in quite a long time. Depressing, but true.

All difficulty levels are harder, consider each difficulty level to be x2 harder than vanilla. AI also expand more/quicker :)

Unrelated to the CTD, but given that the DLL release is on the horizon it seems reasonable to make an attempt to reach out to Decimatus. He stated that he might return if the DLL was released - it's about time that the one who started the mod on its current course return to take the reins once more... :devil:

Something seems to be wrong with the game speed. At the slowest game speed, I'm still going at five years per turn when it's 2000 AD. I don't know if this problem's present in the other game speeds. If there's a way to change the way the calendar works, that would be appreciated, especially considering that the larger number of techs slows down era advancement.

@ reaching to D: Unfortunately I think he's gone for good. I sent him a PM way back in Spring 2011 and to my knowledge he hasn't been back since. And unfortunately none of us has an email address. If he wants to return to modding, he will when he is ready :)

Hey CHROME-ROME, sorry for inconvienence, but can you read you sorry but three private messages from me electrobreaks. Need your guidence on setting up cctp, very overwhelmed

Hey CHROME-ROME, sorry for inconvienence, but can you read you sorry but three private messages from me electrobreaks. Need your guidence on setting up cctp, very overwhelmed

1. Delete all previous versions of the mod in your MODS folder.
  2. Download v3b from the link on the Downloads thread by Horem, and move the .zip file to the MODS folder.
  3. Unzip the mod.
  4. Profit!

You should install v3b, it has all the latest bugfixes. The Workshop version is horribly out of date, but we are keeping it as the workshop version as v3 is by no means stable at this point and is in a rapid state of flux, and hotfixes to the new features introduced are pouring out at a frenetic rate, as well as the new features themselves.

Thanks for that info. Done that exact thing many times, even deleted all mods, reinstalled, started over, love the mod, hate the procress. Now, I'm doing what you say, how do oi set it all up, im new to this computer gaming thing. Please guide me in steps if have to muddle with anyh files, or codes, yikes!

Once again followed all the proper instructions, i assume anyways, and it crashed my computer, and had to delete all mods

In v3b (downloaded from the thread and not the Workshop) the DLC folder is by default named "_DLC" to prevent conflict for those lacking DLC. If you do have the Polynesia DLC just remove the underscore.

Do not need to do this anymore, there is a seperate DLC modinfo included in v3b. Just need to check this in mods menu if you have the dlc's.

You have Gods and Kings electrobreaks?

So now that it didn't work the install, i have all cctp mods, cctp hystory from my computer. Can i just install version g&k's v3b mod with out v2? Sorry for sounding uneducated, learning. And the do i need to fiddle with any of the folders in v3b?

Top Bottom