• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Community Call to Power Project

I downloaded the file for vanilla and extracted it but in the mods menu it said I do not have the required dependencies

Vanilla is no longer supported, we are focusing all efforts on G&K as nearly all players seem to have that now.... There must be some ghost thing in there which is a relic of readying it for G&K.

is there a FAQ somewhere? i'm sure someone has asked this before but i can't find an answer. when i start the game i lose instantly. here is my process. custom game > randomly generated map > god king > select korea as civ > edit victory conditions to domination only, king difficulty, huge map.

is there a FAQ somewhere? i'm sure someone has asked this before but i can't find an answer. when i start the game i lose instantly. here is my process. custom game > randomly generated map > god king > select korea as civ > edit victory conditions to domination only, king difficulty, huge map.

Do you have the expansion God and Kings?

@ stargunner: You need to slect what map type you want to play on. It gets me everyone once in a while too. So when you select Randomly Generated Map, click on it to choose the actual script you want to play on. Otherwise you will get the black screen that says defeat. :p

Vanilla is no longer supported, we are focusing all efforts on G&K as nearly all players seem to have that now.... There must be some ghost thing in there which is a relic of readying it for G&K.

Well that sucks

If that;s the case shouldn't you guys at least edit the OP to reflect that because I spent 45 minutes just waiting for it to download and even more time installing it and then trying to figure out what;s wrong, so you guys should edit it so you wouldn't be sending everyone who wants to download it for vanilla on a wild goose chase if you have no intention on supporting it for that

Well that sucks

If that's the case shouldn't you guys at least edit the OP to reflect that because I spent 45 minutes just waiting for it to download and even more time installing it and then trying to figure out what;s wrong, so you guys should edit it so you wouldn't be sending everyone who wants to download it for vanilla on a wild goose chase if you have no intention on supporting it for that

I was initially on the side of continuing to support Vanilla, but the problem is that we (Fires, Horem, and chrome, not me :)) are currently working on a mythology system which obviously is extremely intertwined in G&K. We are at the point of no return.

I do agree that the OP needs updating to reflect the fact that Vanilla is no longer supported. Next time chrome looks at this thread he will see.

I recently installed the mod and successfully played and saved the game with that mod.

But now when I try to create a new game or load a previously saved game, Civ V crashes. Without the mod it does not crash.

Oops... I got a bit too impatient, I guess. The loading time for a CCTP game is way longer than loading a game without this mod.

I was initially on the side of continuing to support Vanilla, but the problem is that we (Fires, Horem, and chrome, not me :)) are currently working on a mythology system which obviously is extremely intertwined in G&K. We are at the point of no return.

I do agree that the OP needs updating to reflect the fact that Vanilla is no longer supported. Next time chrome looks at this thread he will see.
Wouldn't that be different versions then, or is that too difficult, either way I'll see if I can get Gods and Kings, probably won't happen anytime soon since I've been broke, mainly for this mod because I really like the social policies system you guys got going especially since you have Anarchism in it, it can be so hard playing Civilization as an Anarchist you know :p

I have updated my github with what should hopefully be the next version that will be going onto steam workshop, big thanks go out to Horem for compiling it all and fixing many bugs along the way :)

I am now working on updating the white rabbit mode so until further notice don't use this part ;)

Cool iam loading it and will give it a try, i have some free time and fun to play it.:yumyum:

quick question about the difficulty levels - if i pick a difficulty in the first screen (where it is like god king, el presidente, etc), should i not tamper with the difficulty again in the screen where i pick a ruler/speed/map, etc? it defaulted to cheiftan. i picked god/king as well as 5-king difficulty on the next screen, and the AI seemed to be very far ahead of me than usual.

quick question about the difficulty levels - if i pick a difficulty in the first screen (where it is like god king, el presidente, etc), should i not tamper with the difficulty again in the screen where i pick a ruler/speed/map, etc? it defaulted to cheiftan. i picked god/king as well as 5-king difficulty on the next screen, and the AI seemed to be very far ahead of me than usual.

Those are not difficulty settings, it will be a new feature that's not yet implemented :)

I think the technology tree is broken:
- You cannot scroll throught the tech tree; it is completely messed up;
- Halfway the game there is no technology anymore to learn. Because of the first issue I cannot go to the tech tree and click on the first available not yet learned tech and continue from there.

Incompatible sorry, if you want to continue your save game, navigate to your mods folder, find CCTP and add a _ to the DLC folder.

I successfully could continue the game that I saved with version 2.

It is the best mod I have seen until now (I have tried other mods).

Top Bottom