Community Call to Power Project

Welcome to the forums rgpfanbase88! :band:

Increasing Tech costs much past 75% (In gamespeeds) will result in broken later eras(there is a beaker cap(240k). As to Unit and Buildings they are set with CreatePercent and BuildPercent, Improvements with ImprovementPercent.

As to the research you can adjust the Palace science modifier up form -50% (Which simulates 0.5 science per pop to say -75% which would be 0.25 science per pop). It is located in Buildings.xml, just search for Building_GlobalYieldModifiers.

I made that change and it does actually have quite an impact on science slows it quite a bit. Thank you very much. Tested it ingame and the pacing is near on perfect now.
One last question. If i leave the "researchpercent" at 170(default) will i be able to research all technologies or is there a point where it will ultimately stop anyway? (on the extended version)
Thanks for all the help it's much appreciated.

Clearly shows how much work has gone into this mod, great work!! :)
Will be looking forward to any updates that come :)

ALL the technologies are researchable with extended, just leave the Gamespeed, ResearchPercent alone :), it is on the limit of the Beaker Cap(within 5%).

There will be updates :)

Got a -1 population in AI's last city before a complete knock-out.

Extract the savegame file to - Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single

I was extraordinarily lucky having 2 mercantile city states - one carries porcelain and one carries jewelry + 2 religious city states (because CCTP Mod doesn't allow custom maps or scenarios).

Attachments

• -1 City Population.jpg
    -1 City Population.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 349
  • Pachacuti_0798 AD-2023.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Got a -1 population in AI's last city before a complete knock-out.

Strange, i thought this bug was eleminated. IIRC this was related with emigrations, and as i said fixed.
What is your CCTP version and have you installed other mods?
Sometimes this bug is related with your game cache and moduserdata, so try to clear it, this could help for the future.
Anyway if you could give us your lua log this will help us a lot.

BTW Happy Xmas to all:D

I applied only CCTP V 3.1 with no other mod. The final Aztec city was de-populated from 1 to 0 then to -1, but if I conquer it, then it'll be back to 1.

Actually this is the only mod I have ever played since my installation of Gods and Kings expansion pack.

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 67
How do i turn off or stop the immigration? its messing up my research speed by giving me way too many citizens. I've also noticed that you gain alot of happiness and gold very early on im still in ancient era and im making like 100 gold per turn with 40 happiness???

How do i turn off or stop the immigration? its messing up my research speed by giving me way too many citizens. I've also noticed that you gain alot of happiness and gold very early on im still in ancient era and im making like 100 gold per turn with 40 happiness???

Balance is not a concern at the present time. Unless there's something that interferes with the game at a technical level, we are currently waiting for Fires and Chrome to return to modding while doing some work on v4, which will not be released until Spring 2013 at the earliest. Don't worry, that patch is so huge that we'll have to rebalance the whole mod anyway.

I'd love to join this project (if I'm accepted) and I'd offer to join but I don't think my modding skills are quite there yet! I'm learning but when I feel like I'm a decent modder then I wouldn't mind joining and helping out :)
If there is anything else I can do to help then I will. RTS was amazing on Civ IV and I feel this can be even better, thank you for starting (and one day finishing ;) ) this.

Hi all (again :lol:),

Yes, this mod is still being worked on. As of now, we have been restructuring the tech pages, monopoly system (including resources), and other doodads in order to get "ready" for BNW (governments and policies are still being mulled over). There will probably be a version ready before BNW drops :D. As always, help is encouraged *looks at elmarko*, so if you have any modding skills, shoot me a PM, and we can go from there.

Happy Gaming!!!!

chrome-rome

Do the rise to power options make any difference yet or is that still a future thing?

I looked back several pages to see if there was any info, but did not, sorry if I missed it. Thanks.

Do the rise to power options make any difference yet or is that still a future thing?

I looked back several pages to see if there was any info, but did not, sorry if I missed it. Thanks.

This feature has no effects. Its on the to/dolist.

Hello to all what's new with this fabulous mod?
ok i use Gods and Kings version with the last version of the mod.
Problem is it was very long time i didn't touch the game and update was succefull i have updated ALL before installing the mod but....
yes always a "but" otherwise it's too easy.... i have some message saying texture problem and the game crash just before loading the start of a game.

any idea how i can resolve that?

See you all,

MJ

Hello to all what's new with this fabulous mod?
ok i use Gods and Kings version with the last version of the mod.
Problem is it was very long time i didn't touch the game and update was succefull i have updated ALL before installing the mod but....
yes always a "but" otherwise it's too easy.... i have some message saying texture problem and the game crash just before loading the start of a game.

any idea how i can resolve that?

See you all,

MJ

The best thing I can tell you is to hold on until we can bring out the new version. If I had to guess, I would say the texture problem comes from some of the new resources, but I don't know quite how to fix it (bug smashing is not my strong suit :p). Depending on how long the tech tree vexes us, the update could either be within the week or (at worst) a month from now.

Ok thanks for the fast reply no problem i can wait a few more ;)
at least if i play the vanilla version .... possible i have the same problem ?

MJ

You shouldn't with vanilla. Unless your version of CiV hasn't been updated..

Hey guys i've downloaded mod from Steam workshop and as said made a "_" before DLC folder in modpack (i dont own polynesia civ addition). When i want to start a game its everything ok until i hit begin now (or whatever it is there) and then the games freezes (i assume map creation). Tried several times with few map types - the outcome is the same. Any suggestions? (BTW. i checkamrk only CCTP other mods are unchecked) Re-download from here?

Hey guys i've downloaded mod from Steam workshop and as said made a "_" before DLC folder in modpack (i dont own polynesia civ addition). When i want to start a game its everything ok until i hit begin now (or whatever it is there) and then the games freezes (i assume map creation). Tried several times with few map types - the outcome is the same. Any suggestions? (BTW. i checkamrk only CCTP other mods are unchecked) Re-download from here?

Go to the download sectiom, and download the last version of cctp
Delate all older versions of cctp and clear your cache.
Have fun

Greetings! First of all I would like to say a HUGE "Thank You" for this mod. I think that it is a masterpiece!
Read almost all post on steam thread and here, and didn't find the solution for my problem. I would appreciate if someone could help.
Tried to play v 3.1(several times downloaded from the above links) with G&K + Polynesia (_DLC to DLC applied) but for some reason, regardless to how many civs and the size of the map I use, I can't get more then about 16-40 turns. The game is like freezing (could be in the 0 turn or 16 etc) showing that units need to make a turn, can move mouse, push buttons, can choose unit and mark where to go, save game etc. but after that freezing the only way is to go to te main menu of exit the game (can push the Retire button, but it doesnt work). Normaly it works.
I also have random crashes, but for now they are about 16-40 turns. Have some crash info if it will help
Spoiler :
Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
Имя приложения: CivilizationV_DX11.exe
Версия приложения: 1.0.2.21
Отметка времени приложения: 509d5f40
Имя модуля с ошибкой: ntdll.dll
Версия модуля с ошибкой: 6.1.7600.16385
Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 4a5bdadb
Код исключения: c000070a
Смещение исключения: 00099d74
Версия ОС: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Код языка: 1049
Дополнительные сведения 1: a7aa
Дополнительные сведения 2: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d
Дополнительные сведения 3: a7aa
Дополнительные сведения 4: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d

Sorry for my English. Its not my native.
P.s. PC: 2x3.1Ghz, 3 GB operative, 512 mb GDDR 3 video.

Top Bottom