• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

You are welcome;)

Its late here and i need to sleep, will try later to fix this issue.

No problem i understand i am playing my campaign right now as i type this. Get your rest I'll check back here tomorrow to see if you guys have found a solution. I am glad i was able to help bit. Goodnight.:)

I have small problem :< Always when i try to install mod, i have crash :/ Do you know what is the casue?

Are you using the civ5mod file? If so some others had problem with this. You can either redownload (I changed to folder format), or you can create a cctp folder in mods folder and manually extract files there from civ5mod file.

If you are not using that file, then I am not sure. I can only say to mae sure your cache and modinfos are cleared, there are no other version of cctp in mod folder.

Best Wishes,
Gyogen

Hi

I have been a long time player of the CTTP mod, and the new one seems fantastic. I have noticed 3 issues.

1. Early in game the "gallery" improvement is just a black block

2. Great prophets spawned so much it got annoying and I left game

3. Please bring back the old style GUI style policy tree. I love all the policies not, but it is really difficult so see what's available, what I have selected, if it has to be the way it is, can you at least group them by eras then

Hi

I have been a long time player of the CTTP mod, and the new one seems fantastic. I have noticed 3 issues.

1. Early in game the "gallery" improvement is just a black block

2. Great prophets spawned so much it got annoying and I left game

3. Please bring back the old style GUI style policy tree. I love all the policies not, but it is really difficult so see what's available, what I have selected, if it has to be the way it is, can you at least group them by eras then

As always....
[party]:dance::banana:
welcome to the forum.

1.What improvemnt do you mean, i dont think we have one called "gallery" in CCTP.

2.Gyogen can say more about the issue with the Prophets.

3.I doubt that you will see the old GUI feature back in CCTP.
Its not compatible with BNW, and also not supporting that number of policies in a branch.
Its not that easy to rerange them per era, otherwise this would already be done.

I can add some more text entries to the branch info, to make it more userfriendly, what polices block others.

As always....
[party]:dance::banana:
welcome to the forum.

1.What improvemnt do you mean, i dont think we have one called "gallery" in CCTP.

2.Gyogen can say more about the issue with the Prophets.

3.I doubt that you will see the old GUI feature back in CCTP.
Its not compatible with BNW, and also not supporting that number of policies in a branch.
Its not that easy to rerange them per era, otherwise this would already be done.

I can add some more text entries to the branch info, to make it more userfriendly, what polices block others.

I have also noticed that if I get enough culture to fill up sedentary policy, but I don't have Ancient era yet, I am stuck, I can not skip the turn even with policy saving. The rest of the policy's are blocked, and since I can not chose a policy the game has to end

Let me guess you gave you policies f.e via IGE?
If so ths could be the reason, why the policy saving doesnt work.

I just started a test game, to see if i can reproduce this, and i cant i can save the policy!

Also you could change to the nomadic branch, Gyogen updated the lua code, so the bug in the former version is gone.

Was hoping to take v4.05 for a spin, but it looks like everyone's interest has led to Dropbox temporarily disablling the account: "Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! "

Gilgamesch are you familiar with carloscodex's Prehistoric mod for BNW (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=517912) Because he's working on a Nomadic system (in the future will go all the way back to the Jurrasic period), but on page 4 of the topic I linked he states that he needs help with various things like art, audio, different XML help, lua coding, etc. I was wondering if (not you specifically as you seem to have your hands full) you knew some people that could help him or help tell people about this help that carloscodex needs, this would be an amazing feat for him to get this nomadic system in place, and maybe he will let you incorporate it into this modpack!
Thanks for reading!
~beewyka819

Gilgamesch are you familiar with carloscodex's Prehistoric mod for BNW (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=517912) Because he's working on a Nomadic system (in the future will go all the way back to the Jurrasic period), but on page 4 of the topic I linked he states that he needs help with various things like art, audio, different XML help, lua coding, etc. I was wondering if (not you specifically as you seem to have your hands full) you knew some people that could help him or help tell people about this help that carloscodex needs, this would be an amazing feat for him to get this nomadic system in place, and maybe he will let you incorporate it into this modpack!
Thanks for reading!
~beewyka819

Hey, i read your last post on the mentioned thread time ago;)

Its hard to say if i know some people who got free time for his project.
Most modders seems busy with there own ideas/mods.
The best resolution would be, when he ask on the main forum for help, this is the place where the most activity is.

He can use varius parts from CCTP for sure, if he need something.

Also i have found a way to make cities disappair, was more a bug then a idea.
But you can use it, with some lua code to make cities invisible, only the name looks on the map.
Iam not sure if it needs a reload when you will try to remove the invisibility.

I had an account here a long time ago but I had to recreate it. Anyway I have been playing around with this mod a while now and love it.

As an FYI I was able to start from a saved game using the latest .3 version you just uploaded(around 157 turns so not far in but far enough for me hehe). I love the additions but wanted to point that out while reporting this small issue I have noticed.

I won a Cultural Election and chose the Cultural Capitol of Labor. The scout I am awarded is not able to be automated. This is the second election I have won and has happened both times. Small issue I know. Just thought I would mention it.

Also is the Tree of Life supposed to be able to be built in non capital cities? It makes sense if so so that you can change capitals if wanted.

Anyway loving the additions and fixes from the previous play-testing release. Many thanks for your work guys.

I had an account here a long time ago but I had to recreate it. Anyway I have been playing around with this mod a while now and love it.

As an FYI I was able to start from a saved game using the latest .3 version you just uploaded(around 157 turns so not far in but far enough for me hehe). I love the additions but wanted to point that out while reporting this small issue I have noticed.

I won a Cultural Election and chose the Cultural Capitol of Labor. The scout I am awarded is not able to be automated. This is the second election I have won and has happened both times. Small issue I know. Just thought I would mention it.

Also is the Tree of Life supposed to be able to be built in non capital cities? It makes sense if so so that you can change capitals if wanted.

Anyway loving the additions and fixes from the previous play-testing release. Many thanks for your work guys.

Thanks for the report and cheers :D

I am in the middle of working on a new mechanic, but will look into scout when I have time.

For the tree of life, I don't believe it can currently be rebuild somewhere else. Once you research leadership I think, you can build a palace, which can be relocated.

Oops I meant the worker I am awarded not scout. Sorry.

I am able to build or purchase the Tree of Life elsewhere BUT that could be related to me continuing a saved game.

Currently the Palace is linked to the classical technology Elite.
The Tree is intended as a placeholder in the Prehistoric_Era.
You can build your Palace in any city you would like (sure one only), there is no prerequest so far fo it.

I wasn't really sure about it, I usually don't get to play long enough to notice. If you do build it, does the capital move, or do you have two of them? Not sure if ti is set to one or not.

When I build the tree the capital moves to that city(only 1) however it's not able to be built again so I would say for sure it's because of using a saved game so not your fault.

The worker thing though I don't think is because of using a save. I have seen it before with another mod(that awarded free workers) but can't remember which. Not like it's a huge deal it just makes him special cause he will always get my attention :)

Top Bottom