Community Patch - How To Install

And what if I am using Mac? I know there is manual installation, but this MEGA site doesn't work with Safari. It just don't want to download.

EDIT: Ow, no matter now. I haven't reload site and missed the alternative download site.

And what if I am using Mac? I know there is manual installation, but this MEGA site doesn't work with Safari. It just don't want to download.

EDIT: Ow, no matter now. I haven't reload site and missed the alternative download site.

You can't use the DLL mod on a mac. You can emulate through WINE, but you can't natively use a DLL on OS X.

G

Hello i downloaded it, ran it and then cleared my cache. I started a new game the same way i always start with mods, i then only enabled the mods from this project i think. So far so good but after i set up a new game it crashes without any error msg. I have tried twice now, any idea of whats going wrong`?

*EDIT: now i got it running but the UI seems to be lacking, it says at the top that the UI did not load and i should report it as a bug. I am only missing the top resource display and the unit commands thou.

Does this mod alter the base game, or can it be activated/deactivated like many other smaller mods, such as Wonders of Westeros or the like?

Does this mod alter the base game, or can it be activated/deactivated like many other smaller mods, such as Wonders of Westeros or the like?

Both. It changes every aspect of the game, that can be deactivated whenever you want.

Hello i downloaded it, ran it and then cleared my cache. I started a new game the same way i always start with mods, i then only enabled the mods from this project i think. So far so good but after i set up a new game it crashes without any error msg. I have tried twice now, any idea of whats going wrong`?

*EDIT: now i got it running but the UI seems to be lacking, it says at the top that the UI did not load and i should report it as a bug. I am only missing the top resource display and the unit commands thou.

You didn't put EUI in the correct location. If you did not install Civ in its default location, you need to manually move EUI to the proper location. See the instructions on the first page.

Hi I am new to modding civ5 and i saw this great mod in action on youtube and decided to download it. Now even though i followed the guide thoroughly i could not install the mod via installer. However i managed to install it manually and everything works fine except for one really annoying bug - the names of the cities for some reason arent displayed on the map so i cant click on cities directly to change their production and citizen management but have to do it through the list of cities on the left side of the screen which is enabled by EUI. This makes me unable to see in how many turns my city will grow and also makes it impossible to bombard anything. What's causing this bug and how can i solve it?

Hi I am new to modding civ5 and i saw this great mod in action on youtube and decided to download it. Now even though i followed the guide thoroughly i could not install the mod via installer. However i managed to install it manually and everything works fine except for one really annoying bug - the names of the cities for some reason arent displayed on the map so i cant click on cities directly to change their production and citizen management but have to do it through the list of cities on the left side of the screen which is enabled by EUI. This makes me unable to see in how many turns my city will grow and also makes it impossible to bombard anything. What's causing this bug and how can i solve it?

Sounds like you didn't install EUI correctly. Please follow the instructions on the first page as to where all mod files should end up.

G

I can't find this toggle in CommunityOptions.sql.
Can this rule (domination resistance bonus) be disabled yet?

I am not sure if Gazebo intends to put it into the options file, but for now you can find it here:

/Community Balance Patch/Core Files/Core Changes/CommunityPatchDLLChanges.sql

Spoiler :

UPDATE CustomModOptions
SET Value = '1'
WHERE Name = 'BALANCE_CORE_MILITARY_RESISTANCE';

Just change 1 to 0.

Installed the Community Patch Project Full (EUI Version), but there are not luxury resources, when I disable the "More luxury" Resources mod then everything is OK.

Obviously there is a problem with "More Luxury" mod, but can't find a way to solve it.

how could I solve it ???

Installed the Community Patch Project Full (EUI Version), but there are not luxury resources, when I disable the "More luxury" Resources mod then everything is OK.

Obviously there is a problem with "More Luxury" mod, but can't find a way to solve it.

how could I solve it ???

Make sure you are using the latest version of Civ (.279 version).

G

how could I solve it ???

I can think of 3 things now:

1) Some guy had the same problem as you did and in the end we found out his Civ5 was not updated to the newest version. The newest version should end with .279 - you can see it under the main menu when you start the game. When he updated the game to the latest version, the resources showed up.

2) What map are you playing on? Have you tried something standard? Such as Continents(Plus) or Communitas. MOst of the maps should be fine though

3) Haven't you altered the settings in the options file (located in the top level of the CBP folder)? You can set what kind of resources is visible from the start and what kind is revealed by techs. If you haven't touched it, the luxuries should be displayed by default ...

EDIT: Ok, Gazebo beat me to it :)

Sounds like you didn't install EUI correctly. Please follow the instructions on the first page as to where all mod files should end up.

G

Nope i installed EUI in the DLC folder like the guide said and everything in the Mods folder

Top Bottom