Community Patch - How To Install

It's all in my dlc folder but it still does this I even tried deleting the lua folder but that just made it the eui with cbp happiness monopolies and corporations. Right now George Washington is gone but also are the cbp notifications. Something else is weird is all my dlc 01, 02 etc are gone how do I fix all this thank you for your help

All of it? All mods except for EUI (folder bc_1) should be in your MODS directory (in my documents).

G

My whole dlc folder is gone except for the eui one. And I deleted the lua folder and it still does this. How do I fix it

Hello, i'm having a kind of huge issue.
Everytime i start a new game, there's no resources in any tile.
I've already played through one game with the full mod with absolutely no problem, today wanted to start another one and there's nothing, researched animal husbandry, sailing, etc. to show every resource of the early game, and the only thing that showed up was 1 fish tile. Started a game without the mod and there were resources everywhere.
Deleted cache, moduserdata and logs to no effect, still no resources.
Any ideas as to where to go from there?
I'm trying to avoid a full civ5 reinstall, internet in my country is not nice (week long downloads).

Hello, i'm having a kind of huge issue.
Everytime i start a new game, there's no resources in any tile.
I've already played through one game with the full mod with absolutely no problem, today wanted to start another one and there's nothing, researched animal husbandry, sailing, etc. to show every resource of the early game, and the only thing that showed up was 1 fish tile. Started a game without the mod and there were resources everywhere.
Deleted cache, moduserdata and logs to no effect, still no resources.
Any ideas as to where to go from there?
I'm trying to avoid a full civ5 reinstall, internet in my country is not nice (week long downloads).

Sounds like you aren't up to date on your civ, maybe? Make sure you are on version .279?

If you are, clear your cache and moduserdata folders.

Are there any sci-fi/futuristic mods that are compatible with the Community Patch?

Ask over in the mod compatibility thread, they can help.

G

Well, i'll be damn, i have .144, and it refuses to update, guess i'll download it again after all, thanks for the answer

Hi guys, what is the best procedure for updating to a new version? Can I just run the auto installer on top of an old version and then delete the cache or is there a more complete/safer way to update?

I have the eui version of the mod and whenever I load up the game the interface is messed up. The interface will show the America civ in the very top right when I'm playing as England and would cover the demographics and trade screens. It would also not show civs when I discovered where it used with the old eui mod. Finally it would not give me notifications of when wonderes were built and whose at war with who, and civs would not come back to me in ten turns to go to war. I would really apprciate the help.

I have got the same problem. I have attached a screenshot. I really don't know how to fix this :(

Attachments

• 2015-12-03_00001.jpg
    2015-12-03_00001.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 82
I have got the same problem. I have attached a screenshot. I really don't know how to fix this :(

Make sure EUI ended up in your DLC folder.

Hi guys, what is the best procedure for updating to a new version? Can I just run the auto installer on top of an old version and then delete the cache or is there a more complete/safer way to update?

Delete the mods from your mods folder, clear cache, and then use the auto-installer.

G

Hey Gazebo! Is the Health & Plague mod still compatible with this version of the CBP? I saw that you created a custom version of the mod that functions with the CBP, though the dropbox link was deleted. Could you provide me with a download link possibly?

I was also wondering if there was anyway to add a revolution aspect to the mod that would add an empire stability meter for every city & each city's risk of revolt would increase depending on that particular city's unhappiness/distance from the capitol. This is what Revolutions did for the game, but the developer for that mod abandoned it unfortunately :(.

Hey Gazebo! Is the Health & Plague mod still compatible with this version of the CBP? I saw that you created a custom version of the mod that functions with the CBP, though the dropbox link was deleted. Could you provide me with a download link possibly?

I was also wondering if there was anyway to add a revolution aspect to the mod that would add an empire stability meter for every city & each city's risk of revolt would increase depending on that particular city's unhappiness/distance from the capitol. This is what Revolutions did for the game, but the developer for that mod abandoned it unfortunately :(.

No H&P is not compatible, and I don't recommend it, as the AI has no idea what it is doing with that mod. Same with the Revolutions mod - they're both interesting concepts, but they greatly favored the human.

G

No H&P is not compatible, and I don't recommend it, as the AI has no idea what it is doing with that mod. Same with the Revolutions mod - they're both interesting concepts, but they greatly favored the human.

G

Ahh. That's a shame :(. Thanks! The CSD mod, reworked techs, corporations, additonal units & buildings & happiness mods will more than make up for this :).

I had a question about towns in this game. I noticed that there is a "town" tile improvement in the game, just like the "village" tile improvement, but I'm not sure how to get my workers to make one. I figured it must be the way Civilization 4 does it where you have to work a hamlet tile before it'll grow into a village and so forth, but it doesn't grow either. Am I missing a technology?

Top Bottom