Community Patch - How To Install

I'm attempting to use Community Patch v8-5 with the most up-to-date version of Civ 5 with all DLC. I am using the Mac version however I have mods activated and am freely using a number of other at the same time. The error I get on the Mods screen when attempting to activate it is that it's not compatible with my version of Civ 5. I've not run into this before using other mods.

You can't use the CP on a mac, because of the DLL. You might try emulating it, however:

https://extrafuture.com/2010/09/26/how-to-play-civilization-5-on-your-mac-with-winebottler/

G

for some reason I cant open the build menu either from clicking on the city bar or from opening the city build que and clicking add to que. The buttons don't do anything. Suggestions?

I have reloaded all mods and deleted cache. It works if I start a game without mods and the EUI. It happens when I have the community patch, CBP, CSD, C4DS, EUI compatibility mods on.

It was the health and plague mod causing the problems.

I found this mod yesterday, and tried it today. This is an incredible addition to civ 5, I am having a lot of fun right now, and the game is much better for the additions/changes.

Thanks a lot for all the time you guys put in this, it's great work :)

I found this mod yesterday, and tried it today. This is an incredible addition to civ 5, I am having a lot of fun right now, and the game is much better for the additions/changes.

Thanks a lot for all the time you guys put in this, it's great work :)

Did you get health and plague working with all the other mods?

Yey! That was quick! Thanks! What was causing it (if it is nit too complicated to explain)?

Was only a partial fix. I need to run more tests on another change I made last night after this upload. In short, a potentially bad AI recruitment run if the army isn't initialized properly (usually because of war being declared and an army made before the AI has initialized the operation).

G

Did you get health and plague working with all the other mods?

I didn't try on the first go. I saw a note about compatibility problems with EUI and didn't install it.

Now I finished my first game and I'm looking into mods a bit more. I'll probably try events and decisions, barbarians evolved, and a few others from the mod compatibility post.

But probably not health and plague because of the warning.

Do you know of any reason that, with 8-8, I'd suddenly receive warnings about a possible virus? I don't think we updated any protection between the two recent updates. I'm getting a warning on both the CP and the CBP but not on the other files. (The CP actually pulls up as a ".zip.part" file. I deleted the .part extension and scanned the file and it was clear.)

Any ideas?

hello i have the following question:

is there any download mirror for older version of the patches?

i like to create a multiplayer pack with the multiplayer workaround mod and the new cp and cbp patches let civ v crash when i try to ceate a pack with firetuner o when i build a city.

thanks in adavance

FYI Chrome currently thinks the listed 8-10 Community Patch (but not the Balance Patch, CSD or C4D) is malware and blocks the download.

I can't download it because it says that there's a virus/spyware inside what can i do?
And is it compatible with evolved barbarians?
The community patch have to be unzipped before put in the mod folder?

FYI Chrome currently thinks the listed 8-10 Community Patch (but not the Balance Patch, CSD or C4D) is malware and blocks the download.

That's strange. I have no such problem with Chrome, I just re-checked now. My Chrome version is 44.0.2403.155 m (should be the latest one) in Czech localization.

I think it could be Chrome using a website blacklist maintained by Google itself, unless you guys are using some add-on which has its own blacklist. Or it finds something suspicious (most probably a false flag) in the file to be downloaded.

Would anyone of you getting the malware warning, post a screenshot of the warning message and if it includes any links also copypaste it as text here, so that links are clickable?

I had the issue with 8-8 but it cleared up with 8-10. In the event you have control of my bank accounts, the phone bill is late. Thanks.

Top Bottom