Community Patch - How To Install

Where can I get the latest EUI mod? Because when I install VP it seem not to put the EUI in the right place and I cant find it!

Thank you

@Valvts , check my post 3059 five pages back. Run the autoinstaller and then move EUI from the wrong default folder to the correct one on your SD card. If you are not sure where the EUI is actually being (wrongly) installed run a search for "UI_bc1" on your C: drive. Then move it to the correct DLC folder.

@Valvts , check my post 3059 five pages back. Run the autoinstaller and then move EUI from the wrong default folder to the correct one on your SD card. If you are not sure where the EUI is actually being (wrongly) installed run a search for "UI_bc1" on your C: drive. Then move it to the correct DLC folder.

I seen the chain of replies already, thanks.

The problem is that I cant find this folder even with search. So I wonder if there is an independent way to download the newest EUI?

I seen the chain of replies already, thanks.

The problem is that I cant find this folder even with search. So I wonder if there is an independent way to download the newest EUI?
Oh really? You ran the autoinstaller, chose the install option for VP with EUI and it seems the UI has not been installed anywhere? Did you run a search on all your harddisk drives for "UI_bc_1" and it found nothing?

Interesting. Are you signed in to Windows as an administrator? Maybe your user profile does not have the rights to write on drive C. Or your antivirus/firewall is prohibiting the autoinstaller from writing on drive C - try disabling them.

If everything fails, check the manual install instructions, I think there should be an EUI package on mega for the manual install.

When I get to my computer, I can upload it somewhere for you, if all else fails.

Oh really? You ran the autoinstaller, chose the install option for VP with EUI and it seems the UI has not been installed anywhere? Did you run a search on all your harddisk drives for "UI_bc_1" and it found nothing?

Interesting. Are you signed in to Windows as an administrator? Maybe your user profile does not have the rights to write on drive C. Or your antivirus/firewall is prohibiting the autoinstaller from writing on drive C - try disabling them.

If everything fails, check the manual install instructions, I think there should be an EUI package on mega for the manual install.

When I get to my computer, I can upload it somewhere for you, if all else fails.

Thanks for the response :D

I downloaded the EUI from the manual install, but I think it is an old one, because I have some tooltips (when hovering on Luxury). If you upload the latest EUI it will be highly appreciated, thanks

How do I remove this mod? I downloaded it some time ago and it changed my UI, even when not playing modded games. This mod ordinarily wasn't a problem, but then the New Year rolled around and I decided to simply play a certain mod created by a guy on Steam named Iska. The problem is this mod had an utterly broken production button, it would not respond, and when I went over to the city screen there weren't any buildings in there! The mod was unplayable so I tried to remove it, I deleted a certain UI folder, then deleted the cache, and verified the game files...BUT IT DIDN'T WORK! I CAN'T REMOVE THIS MOD! HOW DO I DO IT?!?!?!?! IN WHAT FILE IS IT STORED IN?!?!?!?

Looking to get back into this game, version of the mod I have installed now is from 2016. Can I just run the installer, or should I first remove the old files first to be safe?

Remove old files 1st, then make sure your cache is cleared. Then run the installer.

Can someone link me or tell me the exact manual installation instructions? I downloaded the beta manual files, but i believe there are some additional steps not properly explained in the instructions. I want to play with EUI also to be specific.

Can someone link me or tell me the exact manual installation instructions? I downloaded the beta manual files, but i believe there are some additional steps not properly explained in the instructions. I want to play with EUI also to be specific.
I haven't done the manual install for ages, but last time I did, the steps to take were described well, but you had to do exactly what told. But most importantly, why do you avoid the autoinstaller? Is your Civ5 in a nonstandard folder? If yes, check a few pages back, where we explain how to move the EUI to the correct folder. It is easier than deleting specific folders in manual install.

PS: Don't you hate it when you ask how to do A and someone tell you that A sucks and you should do B instead? I do :)

I haven't done the manual install for ages, but last time I did, the steps to take were described well, but you had to do exactly what told. But most importantly, why do you avoid the autoinstaller? Is your Civ5 in a nonstandard folder? If yes, check a few pages back, where we explain how to move the EUI to the correct folder. It is easier than deleting specific folders in manual install.

PS: Don't you hate it when you ask how to do A and someone tell you that A sucks and you should do B instead? I do :)

Yeah, the manual instructions are unclear and spread randomly throughout the files. Is there one clear spot where its explained the exact process A-Z? Is EUI part of the pack of 1-7B files or do you have to get that seperate? Auto-installer is not an option.

Last edited:
These are the only instructions I found in file 2, unless im missing something:

"To use the Community Balance Patch with CSD, C4DF, or EUI, you must use ALL THREE of these mods, and install the Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files Mod (EUI). If not using EUI, use the (non-EUI) version of this mod.

Once these mods are installed, DELETE the LUA folder in the Community Balance Patch and the Community Patch."

Hi all..

Can you add this to the Steam workshop without delete cache file action. Because it cant work at GeforceNow right now :(

or anyone has any idea? How can i play this at GeforceNow?

Due to some technical reasons, Vox Populi cannot be uploaded to Steam as far as I know. I have never used GeForceNow, but you can always back up cache somewhere and then overwrite it back after you install the a version of Vox Populi. But I would not recommend doing this as playing with a cache from an older VP version can sometimes break VP. Why don't you play without GFN? And why does deleting the cache causes problems?

Due to some technical reasons, Vox Populi cannot be uploaded to Steam as far as I know. I have never used GeForceNow, but you can always back up cache somewhere and then overwrite it back after you install the a version of Vox Populi. But I would not recommend doing this as playing with a cache from an older VP version can sometimes break VP. Why don't you play without GFN? And why does deleting the cache causes problems?

Hi.. I usually play without using Geforce Now. However, with a huge map and 20 enemies, it becomes unplayable after 250 turns :(

You can't delete or add anything at GeforceNow. It supports only steam workshop :(

Is there a more up-to-date version of this mod?

Top Bottom