Complete list of easter eggs in Civ3

No. It's possible to rig the faces.

When one of your advisors is in the shocked face, switch to another. They would be in the shocked face.

But it's harder to do for some advisors than others though...

You can make the Domestic Advisor face be wrong (worked every time for me). Go to the Domestic Advisor, exit the advisors, then without clicking anything else click the "Advisors" button. It will always have wrong face.

Lord Malbeth said:
...heard from various sources that Raleigh was a favorite of the queen...
He's the guy famous for laying his cloak over a puddle so that Liz wouldn't get her feet wet. Such a gent :king:

Another egg I'm sure you all know, but I couldn't see it mentioned: clicking on the city popheads that are suffering from war weariness gives a quote from the Beatles, "All we are saying is, 'give peace a chance!'". The song was penned during the tragic war in Vietnam, reflecting most of the western worlds own war weariness.

retro V said:
He's the guy famous for laying his cloak over a puddle so that Liz wouldn't get her feet wet. Such a gent :king:

Another egg I'm sure you all know, but I couldn't see it mentioned: clicking on the city popheads suffering that are from war weariness gives a quote from the Beatles, "All we are saying is, 'give peace a chance!'". The song was penned during the tragic war in Vietnam, reflecting most of the western worlds own war weariness.

When you draft people to your army they can say "Stop the draft! Hell No! We Won't Go!"

The 'Hell No! We Won't Go!' part was coined during the Vietnam War. :aargh:

Lord Malbeth said:
When you draft people to your army they can say "Stop the draft! Hell No! We Won't Go!"
Hell no? I thought kids played this...:nono:

Yay! My first post!

I guess you're right... At least there isn't any blood.
:suicide: :eek: :eek:

When a city is in Civil Disorder and suffering from War Weariness, if you click on an unhappy citizen, the WW percentage says, All we are saying is Give Peace a Chance, a song by the Beatles.

Alrighty, I don't think this one was posted before:
The English has a city called York, and once they cycle city names, they get New York. I'm not sure if it is still called New York when the Americans are playing;
New York is in the upper right hand corner; as i didn't really take the shot for the city name, but to show that the comps are cheating:D
also, in the shot, on the minimap, it shows a light blue civ, but that is the Spanish, not the Americans

The civ names are recycled, with "New" attatched to the front of it. Then it puts "<insert city name> 2", and then "New <insert city name> 2" and then "<insert city name> 3", and so on and so forth.

azzaman333 said:
Unless America never builds a 2nd city.;)
The funny part about that is, once i started a game with the Americans, and New York was my first city. I'm gonna try to dig up that save game

KDragon5 said:
The funny part about that is, once i started a game with the Americans, and New York was my first city. I'm gonna try to dig up that save game
Was it multiplayer? Because AI's never change city names form the originals.

KDragon5 said:
Did you build the city, and change your mind by hitting the X button?

Because that scrolls down the list, but the city hasn't been built. But, if you reach the end of the list, it will go back to Washington, because it doesn't exist on the map.

@LLXerxes: no, I was on single player ;)

@Bluemofia: That may have been the case, because the next city i built was Philadelphia (or whichever the 3rd city is, I forgot)...

Bluemofia may be right, but I seriously remember pressing B and New York was what was written in the dialogue box. I did move my settler one space to build the city, I don't know if that may have affected it, but on other civs (Germany=>Berlin, China=>Beijing) I still started with the correct capital city
What stinks is i never saved my game and the autosaves didn't seem to catch it either... im gonna try a new game with americans again and see what happens

Edit: Sorry for double post guys, I'm not sure what happened there

I see no double post.

Ah well. But moving the settler and then hitting B won't make a difference. You might have hit B in the square it was in, changed your mind, and moved the settler.

Top Bottom