Completely Dumb Ideas

Less food stored in cities after growth /sadshinzoabe

already working on the wingdings module

Wagner sucks

Tough question, between Wagner and Mozart I'd be hard pressed to say who I dislike more.

They are really on opposite ends of the spectrum though. Wagner has too much pathos and self-importance. Mozart is pleasant to the point of vacuousness and annoyance.

Tough question, between Wagner and Mozart I'd be hard pressed to say who I dislike more.

They are really on opposite ends of the spectrum though. Wagner has too much pathos and self-importance. Mozart is pleasant to the point of vacuousness and annoyance.

I’m coming at it from the viewpoint of actually singing the stuff (long story)—Wagner is vocal suicide for all but the biggest of voices, while Mozart writes stuff that probably won’t give you nodes, so I prefer Mozart.

You’re striving for realism in this mod, right? So what about Verdi?

Look, I only want the best composer for this project

It would be nice if we could make Jamaica a bit bigger so there are more tiles for its "Königsberg" to work

I know this thread is serious posts only so, here's my proposal for an enlarged Jamaica. By simply shrinking Florida and Cuba a tiny bit and moving a few Caribbean islands I was able to significantly enlarge the island of Jamaica to accommodate not one but TWO settlements. The best part is I didn't have to sacrifice any regions with majority Northern European populations to do so! (Except Florida... but nobody cares about Florida).
Spoiler :

Jamaica.png

I know my post got moved to dumb ideas but jokes on you guys. I realized shortly afterward that Kingston, Jamaica was, accurately, on the same line of longitude as Kingston, Ontario... unlike in the current proposed map!

Top Bottom