Votes: 17 40.5%
  • no

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
oops, double post...

Originally posted by Jeratain

I also love these games:

Deus Ex (sequel is coming soon!!:))

Deus Ex is a good game, but I quit it once it stopped with the violence and their was too much talking. Max Payne is way better than Deus Ex IMO.

anybody remember Mule? or Seven Cities of Gold or Eastern Front for the Atari?

Breakout, the wall bashing game, a separate console game.

Warlords 1 and II?

Civ of course. I and III (I never could fiure out the orthagonal moves for CIV 2.

Master of Magic and Master of Orion especially MOO2.

Rail Baron (its shareware, has its own website you can download it & play free for a month.)

Empire. so long a game to play . Maybe I won't list that one.

Panzer General.

Solitaire, that comes with Windows.

Sim City.

There were some early text based adventure games, no graphics at all. "You find a pair of tennis shoes, do you put them on? " If not, when you got in a slipery area you died.

I am going to say 3rd Reich, even though I never got a copy, I wanted one and down loaded the Demo. Couldn't get it to play though.

There was a simulation(?) of the pacific war battle of Midway written in Basic where the display was a bunch of dots and astericks except the Japanese fleet was J and the american task forces were numbers like 3 and 4, and you sent fighters, dive bombers and torpedo planes against the Japanese and got these text printouts that told you what happened. Virtually no graphics.

I've wasted a lot of hours in front of a screen over the years. I'd play most of these again in a minute, if I could find them and a computer that would play them.

Top Bottom