Computer or Console?

Do you play games on computer or console?

• Computer

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Console

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Both

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Well, well.. seems like most of us are PC/Console hybrids.
I guess thats kind of the best solution if you really like gaming.
I will buy myself an Xbox soon. Simply can't live without Dead or Alive 3 and Halo.. :D

Hey Cimbri, my danish friend, that avatar of yours is scaring the hell out of me. What is that? :undecide:

Originally posted by crabapple
Computer only.. if you want to play console use the emulator :D

That's illegal :nono: Maybe you should check the site you're getting the emulations from. Virtually all of them have a disclaimer saying that downloading the ROMs without the original copy is illegal. But if you didn't know about that, then that's fine. Just delete those ROMs and never discuss it again, as illegal topics are not allowed at CFC

Originally posted by superunknown
Well, well.. seems like most of us are PC/Console hybrids.
I guess thats kind of the best solution if you really like gaming.
I will buy myself an Xbox soon. Simply can't live without Dead or Alive 3 and Halo.. :D

Hey Cimbri, my danish friend, that avatar of yours is scaring the hell out of me. What is that? :undecide:
It is Kurt Wagner, my Swedish friend... The teleporting guy from X2… ;)
Your Stormtrooper is cool as well, it looks funny with the ‘huh’ :D

I have DOA too. Wicked game. Btw, someone is creating a HALO-mod for BF1942. :eek:

Edit: You should have seen my: ‘Perfection is my God etc.’ Avatar. That was indeed scary…
CivCube, Matrix and Yoda Power used it as well.

Cimbri

Guess I have the same response as everyone else. A PS2 to feed my RPG addiction, and my trusty G4 for Civ, WC3, and misc. other things.

I think each platform is pretty safe from its competition. They usually have quite different types of games, although that is changing recently. Some things are best played with a gamepad, others absolutely require a keyboard/mouse.

Originally posted by Cimbri

It is Kurt Wagner, my Swedish friend... The teleporting guy from X2… ;)
Your Stormtrooper is cool as well, it looks funny with the ‘huh’ :D

I have DOA too. Wicked game. Btw, someone is creating a HALO-mod for BF1942. :eek:

Edit: You should have seen my: ‘Perfection is my God etc.’ Avatar. That was indeed scary…
CivCube, Matrix and Yoda Power used it as well.

Cimbri
Oh its that guy.. :vampire: he didn't look that creepy in the movie.

Yeah the stormtrooper is cool..but I'm tired of him, and I was just about to change to something else..

DOA is wicked indeed.. my favourite fighter is Bayman. Sneaky russian spetznas guy, does it get any cooler? :ar15:

Both
PS2: Action, Racers, Fighters, & RPGs
PC/Mac: Civ2, Civ3 and Black & White

Just curious, but has anyone ever played that PS port of Civ2? I'm tempted to rent it, simply to check it out, but I'm pretty skeptical.

Originally posted by superunknown
DOA is wicked indeed.. my favourite fighter is Bayman. Sneaky russian spetznas guy, does it get any cooler? :ar15:
Heh, I always play Bayman, he has the best moves. The 'Disco teletubby' is great as well. ;)

Cimbri

Btw, Your new Avatar is cool :cool:

I play both, although recently it has been mostly consoles due to my substandard PC. But that will change by next week I'm getting a new machine.

I used to be mainstream and just stuck with the console...........and I went out for the first time and bought UT2003 and now I am just hooked to PC gaming, but I still have my daily dose of console gaming to go along with it. Who can resist Halo?

I play computer games, solely. In fact, I'm still quite sore that most of the software developers hyperfocus on the consoles nowadays. I know it is economically feasible, but it certainly has diminished the quantity of quality computer game releases. Hey, with Civ 3 on the hard drive, I really don't play any other games, anyways. :goodjob:

Computer all the way!!!

Top Bottom